What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Test Match - Tonga v Australia @ Mt Smart

jim_57

Staff member
I get what you’re saying but I’m not sure what the solution is? I also didn’t see any of these dodgy calls you’re insinuating

It's just one of the things that gets me, the refs shouldn't be in that position. I wonder if a former NRL player would ever be allowed to ref a game involving their old club if any followed that path? Can Patten video ref Dogs games? Genuine question.

8 point try, "knock on" that didn't show up in the replay in the opening minutes. Tonga are their own worst enemies regardless.

2 weeks

Coach
Classic Snake Oil Salesman.

Sometimes I get really high hopes for the future growth of rugby league... then I hear Toddles interviewed which always tempers my excitement.

More prepared lines than a polly with even less vision for the future.

"When are Perth coming into the league Todd?"

"Well as you know future growth of the game is very important but we need to consolidate what we have and then ask ourselves what future expansion will look like".

Well when you do ask yourselves, Todd, let us know the answer.

I was waiting for Todd to say this

You know, a town with money's a little like the mule with the spinning wheel. No one knows how he got it and danged if he knows how to use it.