What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Pride

Coach
At least the chick they got for Colleen Wing is some nice eye candy, it does have that going for it as well.

shiznit

Coach
I watched about 1 and a bit episodes of Iron Fist Season 2... And couldn’t watch any more of it...

Now I’m seeing people saying it’s brilliant.. and it redeemed the series??

Has anyone here seen the full series yet?? And what’s the thoughts?

Frederick

Staff member
I watched about 1 and a bit episodes of Iron Fist Season 2... And couldn’t watch any more of it...

Now I’m seeing people saying it’s brilliant.. and it redeemed the series??

Has anyone here seen the full series yet?? And what’s the thoughts?
I finished it a couple of nights ago. Found it to be a lot better than season 1 ( which wasn't really hard), but still nowhere near the quality of Daredevil or Jessica jones

shiznit

Coach
Just heard that Iron Fist has been cancelled... can’t say I’m surprised.

Have also seen some of the early reviews of DD season 3... sounds like it could be one of the best yet....

Wilson Fisk is back... imo the best villain of all the Marvel Netflix shows... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Also another villain is rumoured to be in it... :dart::dart:

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
Just finished iron fist season 2. First season was trash and stopped me from watching season 2, which was actually really decent.

Parra Pride

Coach
I’ve watched the first six or seven episodes of Daredevil season 3 so far, and it’s been really good. This could top the first season if the second half is just as good.

Frederick

Staff member
Just heard that Iron Fist has been cancelled... can’t say I’m surprised.

Have also seen some of the early reviews of DD season 3... sounds like it could be one of the best yet....

Wilson Fisk is back... imo the best villain of all the Marvel Netflix shows... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Also another villain is rumoured to be in it... :dart::dart:
Luke Cage has been cancelled now too.

Maybe they're planning to bring both characters back in Heroes for Hire?

shiznit

Coach
Luke Cage has been cancelled now too.

Maybe they're planning to bring both characters back in Heroes for Hire?
Gutted about that.... I thought LC season 2 was great.

It ended in a real interesting way... it looked like Cage was going to be the new crime boss.

I was hoping season 3 would be with LC as a villain against DD or IF or maybe even LC vs Kingpin to be the big boss of NYC.

shiznit

Coach
Who cares, these shows suck.
That moment when you realise Marvel’s Netflix TV Shows are better than your favourite film... :joy::joy:

B60437-C4-40-D1-4-A2-D-A5-B0-83-AA5-F4-C69-A8.jpg

9-BF37765-8-BE1-4-B15-A23-D-AD19-D246-D487.jpg

771-F691-C-2253-4-D54-8-A85-0-C07-DCFD2-DE5.jpg

Last edited:

shiznit

Coach
I’ve watched the first six or seven episodes of Daredevil season 3 so far, and it’s been really good. This could top the first season if the second half is just as good.
4 episodes in... pretty bloody good.

That prison riot fight/escape scene was awesome.

Reminded me of the stairway fight scene in season 2.

Parra Pride

Coach
After finishing season 3 this was my favourite season of the Netflix stuff so far, just ahead of Punisher and season 1 of Daredevil. The Daredevil/Bullseye fights were pretty damn great, especially their first showdown.

shiznit

Coach
Just finished DD3.

Absolutely brilliant.

It’s the best series in the Marvel Netflix universe... just ahead of the Punisher 1.

Purely based on Fisk. The best villain on Netflix.

I hope like hell they don’t kill this series too...

shiznit

Coach
The only real issue I had was with Karen Paige...

I thought her character regressed.

The fact they made her so weak when Fisk wanted her dead seriously didn’t make sense to me.

This is a chick that’s just come through all the shit of the first punisher season.

If she was in danger you’d think all she would need to do was call Frank Castle. I doubt Fisk would want that type of smoke again...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Just binged DD in two days, so f**king good. Think I might be better than season 1.

Fisk is such a great villain and Bullseye was excellent.

This season will be hard to top.