What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ladder Predictions

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Way too early for this. Player movements between now and March will play a huge role.

For shits and giggles:

1. Roosters
2. Rabbitohs
3. Sharks
4. Broncos
5. Storm
6. Dragons
7. Warriors
8. Tigers

footy75

Bench
Way too early for this. Player movements between now and March will play a huge role.

For shits and giggles:

1. Roosters
2. Rabbitohs
3. Sharks
4. Broncos
5. Storm
6. Dragons
7. Warriors
8. Tigers

Hard to argue with that. Reakon those top 5 will be the teams to beat again.

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
Roosters, Penrith and Sharks to make the top three in no particular order with Melbourne coming 4th. Souths, Dragons and Warriors to fall just short of the top four. Eighth spot to be a little further back and fought between Newcastle and Brisbane.

Parra to go back to back.

Canberra to have another shit season and have their coach be protected by Paul Kent again.

The Marshall

Juniors
Sharks are going to be the team to really drop down next year. Their backline has been decimated and they only brought in a declining Morris. They still have a good front row but the loss of Lewis and Wade Graham for a portion of the year will hurt. They will be in the dog fight for the bottom of the 8 and if Holmes signs early with the Cowboys then it could be even worse for them.

Last edited:

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
With plenty of player movement to come it’ll be almost impossible to predict anything this early. I’ll give it a go though:

1-Knights
2-14 - don’t care
15-Brisbane
16-Manly
Numbers 15 and 16 to swap places.

Manly will never get a wooden spoon.

Valheru

Coach
I am basing mine on the NRL average 2 teams from last year's top 4 dropping out and 4 teams from the top 8.

1 warriors (surely it is time for them to be in top 4)
2 roosters
3 storm
4 dragons
5 raiders
6 wests
7 knights
8 cowboys

Pick any order you like for the bottom 8.

I don't necessarily think any of sharks penrith brisbane and souths will miss out but history says 3-4 top 8 teams will miss out the following year.

King hit

Coach
Cowboys could find their way back into the top 8 next year. This year would’ve certainly brought them down to earth and taught them lessons and they will be better for it. Clifford looks like a good prospect and they have recruited well. Green isn’t a total spud coach either.

JokerEel

First Grade
1.Sharks
2.Roosters
3.Souths
4.Warriors
5.Broncos
6.Panthers
7.Storm
8.Knights

And in no particular order...
Titans