What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

Eelementary

Post Whore
Just on Owen, I thought the executed the rare double turn with him an Lashley last week on Raw. Going by this week it was just Lashley going heel, and Owens going off TV. Sad, but heel Lashley with Lio Rush as his loudmouth manager has potential. Just sucks that it looks like Balor will be the first one fed to him.

Vince needs to retire. Like, yesterday.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I'm just surprised at how old Vince seems to have aged since I last saw him.
I watched the highlights of the SD 1000 episode.

Surely his retirement will be soon, right....

Just on Owen, I thought the executed the rare double turn with him an Lashley last week on Raw. Going by this week it was just Lashley going heel, and Owens going off TV. Sad, but heel Lashley with Lio Rush as his loudmouth manager has potential. Just sucks that it looks like Balor will be the first one fed to him.
Owens has had double knee surgery, hence the turn.

Matt23

Staff member
I'm just surprised at how old Vince seems to have aged since I last saw him.
I watched the highlights of the SD 1000 episode.

Surely his retirement will be soon, right....
Unfortunately Vince will only retire once he's carried out in a wooden box.

Owens has had double knee surgery, hence the turn.

Saw that later, definitely an effective way to write KO off TV. Lashley as a monster heel with Rush as his sniveling heel is definitely interesting. With the Dogs of War all but done I think Lashley would be next in line for a shot at Reigns and Braun goes into a feud with Drew.

Iafeta

Referee
Sounds like Charlotte Flair has been videod dropping some casual racist barbs at a police officer.

I assume she will be Hulk Hogand.

nöyd

Staff member
Take it with a grain of salt, the accusations have apparently come from her ex-husband, who is suing her for defamation, and he has also included Naitch in the suit, and stupidly WWE, who will probably wave it away with a flick of their highly priced lawyers wrist...

not saying she didn't do wrong, although this guy may have gone for too big a payday

nöyd

Staff member
Holy shit, first RAW I've watched for ages and it starts with Roman Reigns coming out as Joe Anoa'i declaring he has leukemia and has to relinquish the title.

Looks legit, Rollins was bawling his eyes out.

f**k.

Matt23

Staff member
...hopefully they put the belt on Drew, who am I kidding they'll slingshot shot it straight back to Lesnar.

Big Pete

Referee
Awful news about Roman.

It was strong of him to get in-front of the world and announce it publicly. Hopefully that mentality pays off and he can fight this thing.

Judging by the presentation, I wonder how many people were in the loop?

Insane stuff, but it really puts the past 4 years in perspective, for all the shit fans give Roman some things are bigger than wrestling. I can't wait for his return, if for nothing else than to see what happens.

That said, Raw has more turns again this week - Elias & Drew go face, Dean goes heel, the latter was maybe the best heel turn in 10 years, the timing and the moment was amazing, the only heel turns I can think of that come close are Seth turning on the Shield & Jericho turning on Michaels in 2008. The fact fans seem legit pissed about the turn makes me like it more - it's rare you can get serious heat on a moment nowadays. Dean has needed a heel turn more than anybody over the past 12 months or so (Roman included).

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Awful news about Roman.

It was strong of him to get in-front of the world and announce it publicly. Hopefully that mentality pays off and he can fight this thing.

Judging by the presentation, I wonder how many people were in the loop?

You can definitely tell how close he and seth are, Seth was a mess, hopefully he can beat this, when it comes back it usually comes back hard.

Plus you see how graves was minutes after it and he wasn’t taking it too well, so it must of been kept pretty quiet

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Well...wow.
As bad has his booking is, or as unpoplar as a wrestler he is. No one wanted this

I really, REALLY hope Roman can beat this and make a sensational return.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I like Roman as a wrestler (though I hate his booking), and I respect him as a person.

I sincerely hope he beats this.

Thoughts go out to him, his family, and his friends.

nöyd

Staff member
A nice touch by MSG

VULpmV1.jpg

Latest posts