What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Internationals

Burns

First Grade
Yes but you can still buy the tickets. You just have to guess where and when the match will be played.
You can?

I genuinely did not know this, I tried searching but couldn’t find something?

I’ve searched Ticketmaster in Australia and New Zealand with no success, and the NZRL and NRL sites mention nothing.

Coastbloke

Bench
You can?

I genuinely did not know this, I tried searching but couldn’t find something?

I’ve searched Ticketmaster in Australia and New Zealand with no success, and the NZRL and NRL sites mention nothing.

I think DP is pulling your leg Burns.. :relaxed:

In all seriousness, it's absolutely disgraceful that you can buy tickets for a Origin match 10 months away but we don't know where this supposed Test will be in 2 months. And lets not even go there with this mythical clash against the mighty Tongans...

Pretty sad state of affairs, but that is IRL for you..

Stallion

First Grade
I think DP is pulling your leg Burns.. :relaxed:

In all seriousness, it's absolutely disgraceful that you can buy tickets for a Origin match 10 months away but we don't know where this supposed Test will be in 2 months. And lets not even go there with this mythical clash against the mighty Tongans...

Pretty sad state of affairs, but that is IRL for you..

Pretty poor state of affairs when internationals are relegated to "maybe" status with Origin games promoted moreso than 2017 world cup games! It's a poor reflection of rugby league priorities. International footy will prove to be far more fruitful than just Qld v NSW ORIGIN promotions. Perhaps this is another example of containment and constrainment of the code in the big picture ?

Pommy

Coach
Pretty poor state of affairs when internationals are relegated to "maybe" status with Origin games promoted moreso than 2017 world cup games! It's a poor reflection of rugby league priorities. International footy will prove to be far more fruitful than just Qld v NSW ORIGIN promotions. Perhaps this is another example of containment and constrainment of the code in the big picture ?

Yeah union is stopping the Kangaroos organise tests.

Coastbloke

Bench

Fair comment Stallion and FTR I support your last sentence. But I also think the game itself is as much to blame as union or the media. Particularly the NRL and the Players Association..

kdalymc

Bench
In Europe at the moment for 3 months, is there any/an accurate way I can find any internationals on over here during this time?

Burns

First Grade
In Europe at the moment for 3 months, is there any/an accurate way I can find any internationals on over here during this time?
Link: http://walesrugbyleague.co.uk/artic...ireland-and-scotland-in-european-championship

The structure of the European Championship will be as follows:

October 26-28
France v Wales
Ireland v Scotland

November 2-4
Scotland v Wales
Ireland v France

November 9-11
Wales v Ireland
France v Scotland

Finalised dates, times and venues for all three European Championship fixtures will be announced in due course.

~~~~~

So, they might actual announce the actual dates soon? Who knows?

40035413_1982357978451578_3829049419823579136_n.jpg

Latest posts