What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Cost of living isnt that high in the North of England. It was mainly London had that issue attracting players with families when in Super League the last time. They are back up again next year.

it must be a decent offer as well. When you think of relocation costs and factor in cost of living in the U.K. In any case Sio is a dime a dozen here and easily replaced.

Bartwah

Juniors
No comments about Barry Toohey’s article today? I’d take both Merrin and Napa at a reasonable price. Definitely upgrades on lillyman and King. Maybe Merrin is the player panthers might trade for Levi?

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Napa didn’t want a bar of us last year when we approached him so I don’t see that changing now, I’d rather not have a guy who’s only at the club for a pay day anyway.

Merrin would add a point of difference to our pack I think, he was out of form during the back half of the year but I’d be willing to forgive that given he’s shown what he can do in the past. He’s also got a decent offload in him which we really need at the moment.

Woosh

Head Moderator
Paul White will be doing the negotiating since Wayne might not even be there.
TPJ even mentioned in the interview how thankful he is that White gave him a chance to play at the donkeys in the first place.

Nothing new with TPJ talking to other clubs.
He’s a student of the game and he enjoys checking out the training facilities of other clubs.
He has already been to the US this season a few times checking out the training facilities of NFL clubs.
I’m talking about during the season when he was injured and during the bye week he went again.
He just loves it.

Anyways I much rather we sign that Fifta fella.
What bout Boyd?

What do we have here?
Told you so over and over again.

https://www.couriermail.com.au/spor...n/news-story/de086f328a82821a299fa771d70d67ca

Pangai Jr has shunned interest from Newcastle and Canberra and will formally sign a 12-month extension with Brisbane when he returns from his US trip in late November.

“I looked at the Newcastle set-up but it was a curiosity thing,” he said.

“I am from Newcastle and my best mates are there, so naturally I was keen to look at their set-up.

Woosh

Head Moderator
too funny :D:D:D so let's be clear, he spent thousands of dollars of his own money to fly half way around the world multiple times, when injured ( and presumably undergoing rehab ) to have a look at some training facilities and NFL clubs ? Please tell me more, when exactly? how many times ? what NFL clubs?

Read the above.
Why do you keep doubting my source?

Knight Vision

First Grade
if TPJ is hoping to go where ever Bennett ends up he may be out of luck. It may turn out that Bennett is unwanted by any decent club in 2020 regardless of what happens next season and we know Bennett wont take on a club thats a challenge ( inferior roster and facilities )

Bennett has tarnished his brand this year with the theatrics and bitterness displayed at the Broncos and he should of done better with the roster and scheduling leg up he's had.

Haffa

if TPJ is hoping to go where ever Bennett ends up he may be out of luck. It may turn out that Bennett is unwanted by any decent club in 2020 regardless of what happens next season and we know Bennett wont take on a club thats a challenge ( inferior roster and facilities )

Bennett has tarnished his brand this year with the theatrics and bitterness displayed at the Broncos and he should of done better with the roster and scheduling leg up he's had.
Souths are the best club for the merkin.

Latest posts