What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll: Should Mary Coach the Dragons in 2019?

Poll: Should Mary Coach the Dragons in 2019?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

possm

Coach
I'm surprised to see so many members support the idea of Mary being our coach for season 2019 so here is you chance to explain why?

red rocket

Juniors
Possm you've presented a leading question that just about everyone knows the answer to.

Should - no
Will - yes

Those are really the only 2 choices.
Yes he should we only finished a couple of points off minor premiers you all want Bennett yet we smashed his side twice this year the players like Mary and he loves the club he dont think he has done enough wrong to not be back on deck next season I think every one should just get behind him and the team because he ain't going nowhere my prediction of a signing is be an french and young Robson will be our bench player

possm

Coach
Yes he should we only finished a couple of points off minor premiers you all want Bennett yet we smashed his side twice this year the players like Mary and he loves the club he dont think he has done enough wrong to not be back on deck next season I think every one should just get behind him and the team because he ain't going nowhere my prediction of a signing is be an french and young Robson will be our bench player

For all those doubters, this is the reason for the poll. There are some members who genuinely want Mary as coach and have their own good reasons for this as detailed above. Let everyone have a say, a discussion and a debate if they feel inclined to do so.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
lets all be like the pilot light ,the lights on but nobodys home .mary must have won the lottery in coaching circles so many SUPERIOR COACHES DONT HAVE A GIG AND YET THE POWERS THAT BE HAVE THIS X GRADE COACH IN CHARGE OF THE GREATEST CLUB IN THE NRL .THE MIND BOGGLES HOW THE HELL DO THESE DICKHEADS ALLOW THIS TO CONTINUE

I'm surprised to see so many members support the idea of Mary being our coach for season 2019 so here is you chance to explain why?
4 points
1. No rational reason why he was given the full time gig in the first place. An insult to the position of FG coach of this great cub.
2. Since his appointment he has been given every possible opportunity to succeed - 5 years is enough.
3. End of season fades and losing close games because of poor coaching is the absolute worse possible nightmare for a fan. I am sick of this endemic failure in our team.
4. The loss to the Bulldogs at Kogarah late in 2018 with Lance Thompson's tribute at stake. That will leave an indelible scar that can never be erased. Unforgivable.

possm

Coach
lets all be like the pilot light ,the lights on but nobodys home .mary must have won the lottery in coaching circles so many SUPERIOR COACHES DONT HAVE A GIG AND YET THE POWERS THAT BE HAVE THIS X GRADE COACH IN CHARGE OF THE GREATEST CLUB IN THE NRL .THE MIND BOGGLES HOW THE HELL DO THESE DICKHEADS ALLOW THIS TO CONTINUE

If every member on here voted, maybe the club would get the message. Maybe the sports reporters would start to make a noise.

You're very kind...more like Z Grade

Life's Good

Coach

‘....so many members support the idea....’
That is a fairly sweeping statement given the Sack McGregor thread has almost 8000 posts where anything up to 70% of the posts would be in favour of his sacking.
Rehashing this topic, thinking the board would look at a poll & decide to act upon it is quite amusing to say the least.

The calm one

Juniors
‘....so many members support the idea....’
That is a fairly sweeping statement given the Sack McGregor thread has almost 8000 posts where anything up to 70% of the posts would be in favour of his sacking.
Rehashing this topic, thinking the board would look at a poll & decide to act upon it is quite amusing to say the least.
Mary will be here in 2019 because no one is coming here

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Mary will be here in 2019 because no one is coming here

I'm sure if no one is coming then every one will want to come too. Some one will hear about it and tell any one who wants to come as well.
So really no one will become some one who we will all be happy with.

Faulty rocket.

Straight Shooter

Latest posts