What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bennett Cut Loose By Broncos

Frank Facer

First Grade
Pangai has resigned with Brisbane for a year. That indicates to me that where ever Bennett goes in 2020, Pangai will follow. I want Pangai more than Bennett, but Bennett would obviously be an improvement on Mary.

Our club has had numerous chances to sake Mary, but has failed to do so. He has already had 4 and half years, for little result, he must be the luckiest coach in the NRL. We now do have a good roster that should be making the top 8 for sure. If our management has so far refused to replace Mary and if we are going well, like we were last year, it is more likely that Mary's contract will be renewed.

With the addition of Bennett and Pangai, we would only be one or 2 backs short of having a premiership winning team and coach. I would still be looking at signing Joey Leilua and or Rapana. They are both off contract at the end of next year. With Pangai, J Leilua and Rapana we would be a great chance of winning the comp.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Pangai has resigned with Brisbane for a year. That indicates to me that where ever Bennett goes in 2020, Pangai will follow. I want Pangai more than Bennett, but Bennett would obviously be an improvement on Mary.

Our club has had numerous chances to sake Mary, but has failed to do so. He has already had 4 and half years, for little result, he must be the luckiest coach in the NRL. We now do have a good roster that should be making the top 8 for sure. If our management has so far refused to replace Mary and if we are going well, like we were last year, it is more likely that Mary's contract will be renewed.

With the addition of Bennett and Pangai, we would only be one or 2 backs short of having a premiership winning team and coach. I would still be looking at signing Joey Leilua and or Rapana. They are both off contract at the end of next year. With Pangai, J Leilua and Rapana we would be a great chance of winning the comp.

Isn’t this old news?

possm

Coach

I'm confident Oakes, Pangai and Bennett will be at the Dragons in 2019. We have a large number of players coming off contract in 2019 so, Bennett will have the space to bring in some players he wants.

I expect Bennett's new club will be announced by Easter and that his announcement to coach the Draons will be closely followed by players who he wants at the Dragons.

The calm one

Juniors
I'm confident Oakes, Pangai and Bennett will be at the Dragons in 2019. We have a large number of players coming off contract in 2019 so, Bennett will have the space to bring in some players he wants.

I expect Bennett's new club will be announced by Easter and that his announcement to coach the Draons will be closely followed by players who he wants at the Dragons.
I am confident Oates, Pangai and Bennett will announce they are not coming here. No one is coming here.

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
if you show them the money they will come, if its between a couple of clubs, player may take slightly less to play with a better club or may prefer the lifestyle of the area, but generally they will take the money..