What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Nable

Headless Chook

Juniors
I’ve been watching a few of the old GF replays on Fox and heard this piece of wisdom from the Moose after McIndoe fluffed up a play the ball, “That’s not the accredited way of playing the rugby league football in a game of rugby league” Prophetic stuff.

Now, if Sir Nabes were to put a bit more colour into his commentary style in combination with all the innate shouting he would be the no 1 caller for decades to come.

taipan

Referee
I’ve been watching a few of the old GF replays on Fox and heard this piece of wisdom from the Moose after McIndoe fluffed up a play the ball, “That’s not the accredited way of playing the rugby league football in a game of rugby league” Prophetic stuff.

Now, if Sir Nabes were to put a bit more colour into his commentary style in combination with all the innate shouting he would be the no 1 caller for decades to come.

I think Mr Nable needs to learn the Hooper style of oratory.
Deep meaningful exaggerated voice to impress the audience, then back to the placid normal style when no one is within earshot.
I think to really get the viewers back, perhaps a commentator who lisps.

Willie Ray

Bench

I saw that game too,the Moose actually called him John McIndoe once.....too f**kn funny.

Matt Nable is the son of a Vietnam War veteran. He deserves a bit of respect. His grandfather used to do electrical repairs. I think that all the Nable family is an adornment to our country.

Latest posts