What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018/19 Premier League

saint.nick

Coach
Chelsea fans boo and taunt the guy that has won them half of all their league titles. Typical plastics.

Haffa

Chelsea fans boo and taunt the guy that has won them half of all their league titles. Typical plastics.
You mean the guy who spent the last 3 years running the club through the ground in the press and joined a rival?

You’re 100% spot on we should save the boos and taunts for players who were victims of racial abuse by our players.

ggmu

Juniors
Yeah it’s ridiculous. I get why fans of other teams don’t like him. But chanting f**k Jose to your most successful manager and one your clubs biggest legends I don’t get.

Haffa

He was sacked. It’s not like he quit to join United.
I don’t even care that he manages United. It’s the shit he’s said that gets him the unfriendly welcome. He spent the past two seasons having pops at Conte that shit wears thin on the fan base. The taunts went too far I agree but he’s easy to wind up.

We are literally the last club you can accuse of not giving a friendly welcome to former players and managers. Jose loves a good deflection.

saint.nick

Coach
You mean the guy who spent the last 3 years running the club through the ground in the press and joined a rival?

You’re 100% spot on we should save the boos and taunts for players who were victims of racial abuse by our players.

Yes, I mean the guy that made your plastic elitist mob relevant for once.

And what?

Haffa

Mate, I’ve been following Chelsea for 32 years I don’t need to make myself feel better. I’ve had the pleasure of watching my team win it all as well as been there for the lows of watching them get relegated.

You blindly chose a struggling club from the North of England and weren’t at all drawn by any success past or present.

Success in the 80s didn’t draw any bandwagon support at all. That’s a current phenomenon :D

saint.nick

Coach
Mate, I’ve been following Chelsea for 32 years I don’t need to make myself feel better. I’ve had the pleasure of watching my team win it all as well as been there for the lows of watching them get relegated.

You blindly chose a struggling club from the North of England and weren’t at all drawn by any success past or present.

Success in the 80s didn’t draw any bandwagon support at all. That’s a current phenomenon :D

I don't think you fully grasp what a plastic fan even means. There's more to it than just bandwagoning, otherwise Liverpool, United and Arsenal fans wouldn't call you guys plastics, by virtue of the fact of being blatant hypocrites.

If you've been supporting Chelsea through the good and bad for 32 years then good for you, but I aimed the comment at the general Chelsea fanbase (and the club itself) rather than specifically at you.

Haffa

All this nonsense about class is so boring, football is about emotion not being “respectful” of other people. Emotion makes football the spectacle it is, it makes those magic moments. Reserving elation in futile bids to preserve respect is a load of cobblers that needs binning.

And anyone moaning about the vigorous celebrating of a 96th minute equaliser is a pillock.

saint.nick

Coach
All this nonsense about class is so boring, football is about emotion not being “respectful” of other people. Emotion makes football the spectacle it is, it makes those magic moments. Reserving elation in futile bids to preserve respect is a load of cobblers that needs binning.

And anyone moaning about the vigorous celebrating of a 96th minute equaliser is a pillock.
You can't just collate normal elation with douchebaggery to justify chelsea being classless pricks once again

Haffa

You can't just collate normal elation with douchebaggery to justify chelsea being classless pricks once again
Justify a few people chanting? Why would I bother. Painting the whole fanbase because of the actions of a few.

Evra's reception a few months ago is a reflection of the your entire fanbase supporting racism then.

saint.nick

Coach
Justify a few people chanting? Why would I bother. Painting the whole fanbase because of the actions of a few.

Evra's reception a few months ago is a reflection of the your entire fanbase supporting racism then.
Yeah we are not perfect, its just that chelsea are far less perfect than everyone else. But calling someone a liar doesn't support racism either.

You cant complain about me painting a whole fan base because of the actions of a few when you justified what 'the few' were doing just because Mourinho was feuding with someone who happened to be Chelsea's manager.

Haffa

Yeah we are not perfect, its just that chelsea are far less perfect than everyone else. But calling someone a liar doesn't support racism either.
Mate that's rich. Your fan base is up there with the worst of the lot. I know the PR campaign wants to paint otherwise. Do you want to compare lists?