What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark O'Neill

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I’m not convinced by any argument about merging it was just some dumb economic rationalist argument that was popular at the time.

The fractures are still obvious and the war still hurts(!)

I like the idea of a conference. Sydney in its own conference, get the bears, uni, Glebe and Annandale back ...who cares about the rest!

Of course there’s more kids in anandale who are vegetarians than have watched origin.
We could have a 20 team competition just in the inner west! Go Stanmore!

Pilot house

Juniors
Clinging to the past will always be painful

Scientists reckon that the odds of being born into the universe as a human are about 1 in 400,000,000,000,000 ( source: Ted talk Mel Robbins 2017).

So I’m happy to spend a part of the miracle of my life (and yours) regretting the terrible decisions of managerialists and those of their ilk.

The maganerialists are responsible for the new western Sydney stadium...that no one wants to play at.

They should turn it into a nuclear waste station. Make sure you seperate your regular fallout from spent rods before driving in.

Maybe the Bears and Glebe can play out of there!

gordsy

Juniors
Article in the paper the other week that states that buckets got the job based on the recommendation of independent consultant Shane McCurry. Funny thing is that buckets is the one who hired McCurry to oversee a review of operations at The Tigers {the paper states this not me}

Tiger05

First Grade
Article in the paper the other week that states that buckets got the job based on the recommendation of independent consultant Shane McCurry. Funny thing is that buckets is the one who hired McCurry to oversee a review of operations at The Tigers {the paper states this not me}

It sounds like a disaster waiting to happen doesn't it.

Tiger5150

Bench
He's stopped missing tackles just like he's stopped running the ball. Or kicking with any accuracy.

He's been a real surprise packet, that's for sure. Hopefully the 2017 Moses reappears in the coming contract year. 2018 Moses can f**k right off with 2018 Norman.

He stops missing tackles by stopping attempting them. Watch how many times he is the inside man "pushing out" when a break is made on your right side.

Latest posts