What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2018

Lemon Squash

First Grade
They reckon they will struggle to get a field of 8 for the Cox Plate... honestly have a crack you soft merkins, show some ticker...

I want to see a wall of horses 43 deep coming round the corner like when Makybe Diva won

Sphagnum

Coach
I heard moeen ali or whatever the trainers name is saying he hopes there is rain for benbatl. Be careful what you wish for when your taking on the best horse in the world old son. You better pray the inside is 15 lengths better going and that winx misses the kick by 5.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I heard moeen ali or whatever the trainers name is saying he hopes there is rain for benbatl. Be careful what you wish for when your taking on the best horse in the world old son. You better pray the inside is 15 lengths better going and that winx misses the kick by 5.

LOL

The small field plays into Winxs hands... of course I will be cheering for her I want to show that we can produce decent horses down here. If our champ gets rolled by some B-grade Euro horse it’s going to be embarrassing.

However I’m a fan of the sport and i’m a punter first and foremost and I want to see a sporting contest. A 6 horse field just doesn’t excite me.. as much as I respect the horses over there the main reason I struggle to get into English/Irish racing is because usually there is 5-6 horses running around in the Classic Group 1s and it’s fkn boring to watch and to bet on.