What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW 2019

Spot On

Coach
Keary has now done more than enough to walk into the NSW team.

Premiership in 2014, was the Rooster's best player last year and simply outstanding in this year's Prelim and another Premiership this year plus the Clive Chuchill winner.

A big game performer.

Welcome young man.

Keary has now done more than enough to walk into the NSW team.

Premiership in 2014, was the Rooster's best player last year and simply outstanding in this year's Prelim and another Premiership this year plus the Clive Chuchill winner.

A big game performer.

Welcome young man.
I'd give him the jumper when Maloney retires or isn't good enough anymore.

Spot On

Coach
Just a beautiful problem to have if blokes like Murray and Radley have to wait.

If any of the incumbents take it for granted or don't show form, Freddy can easily boot them and replace with absolute quality.

Love it.

Spot On

Coach
It's nice to have some options in the halves now. Maloney's experience is all that will keep him in ahead of the younger brigade next season.

It's nice to have some options in the halves now. Maloney's experience is all that will keep him in ahead of the younger brigade next season.
If every player was fit and in career best form, just imagine the team we could put out:

1. James Tedesco
2. Josh Addo-Carr
3. Latrell Mitchell
4. Jack Bird
5. Tom Trbojevic
6. James Maloney
7. Nathan Cleary
8. David Klemmer
9. Damien Cook
10. Jordan McLean
11. Wade Graham
12. Tyson Frizell
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Luke Keary
15. Jack De Belin
16. Reagan Campbell-Gillard
17. Paul Vaughan

That's leaving out players out like

Andrew Fifita
Tariq Sims
Angus Crichton
Boyd Cordner
Matt Moylan
James Roberts
Josh Dugan
Josh Mansour

And

Nick Cotric who I think will be the most unluckiest of all.

Outside those players there's other young guns coming through like

Zac Lomax
Jesse Ramien
Cameron Murray
Victor Radley (if he decides to play for Aus).

Also I forgot about Tevita Pangai Jr who would probably find himself in there somewhere if he decided to make himself eligible.

And add Payne Haas to those upcoming players list.

isaiah

Bench
If every player was fit and in career best form, just imagine the team we could put out:

1. James Tedesco
2. Josh Addo-Carr
3. Latrell Mitchell
4. Jack Bird
5. Tom Trbojevic
6. James Maloney
7. Nathan Cleary
8. David Klemmer
9. Damien Cook
10. Jordan McLean
11. Wade Graham
12. Tyson Frizell
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Luke Keary
15. Jack De Belin
16. Reagan Campbell-Gillard
17. Paul Vaughan

That's leaving out players out like

Andrew Fifita
Tariq Sims
Angus Crichton
Boyd Cordner
Matt Moylan
James Roberts
Josh Dugan
Josh Mansour

And

Nick Cotric who I think will be the most unluckiest of all.

Outside those players there's other young guns coming through like

Zac Lomax
Jesse Ramien
Cameron Murray
Victor Radley (if he decides to play for Aus).
You will have to play better than this year. If Gillett was fit and cam smith didn't woos out, who would have won?

You will have to play better than this year. If Gillett was fit and cam smith didn't woos out, who would have won?
NSW would have still won. In reality we should have won last year but the refs really screwed NSW out of a victory in game 2, I realise that decisions can go either way but that match really looked like a set up. That and Mitchell Pearce - there's been all this talk of the big 4 for QLD but they forget about the 5th and most influential player who was in the other team. There were so many years where if they just went with someone else, I'm sure NSW would have won. My old sig that was removed literally shows some magic from Mitch which cost is a try which would have won us the game and the series.

King hit

Coach

Nothing to do with the fact that the Maroons picked weaker than water under pressure Hunt, overrated Milford and Morgan at fullback and that the whole team with the exception of a few f**ked up in Sydney.