What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Sponsor?

M2D2

Bench
So far from this topic i think the front sponsor will be "Barrys axes. For guys who want someone to blame, Blame Barry."

Eion

First Grade
I’m not one to put the boot in early, but was speaking to a mate (not sharks supporter...but not really a league supporter at all which is why we’ve never talked about it before) that used to work with baz at Harvey Norman.

Let’s just say I’m worried.

RandyAndy

Juniors
I’m not one to put the boot in early, but was speaking to a mate (not sharks supporter...but not really a league supporter at all which is why we’ve never talked about it before) that used to work with baz at Harvey Norman.

Let’s just say I’m worried.

why are you worried, was he no good at Gerry Harveys?

It must be concerning for the supporters as the the nrl.com article highlights https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/08/28/cronulla-sharks-about-to-knock-on-pm-morrisons-door/

"They (OpalSolar) still want to be involved so they're having a look at other positions [sleeve, back of jersey, shorts] on our gear. We're in discussions with them on that."

taking from the article the sharks may have lost the company on thes sleeve and one of those companys on the shorts.

my aleague team signed up with Westfield again and if the sharks cannot sign a similar known sponsor for 2019 it could be tough times again

Eion

First Grade
why are you worried, was he no good at Gerry Harveys?

It must be concerning for the supporters as the the nrl.com article highlights https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/08/28/cronulla-sharks-about-to-knock-on-pm-morrisons-door/

"They (OpalSolar) still want to be involved so they're having a look at other positions [sleeve, back of jersey, shorts] on our gear. We're in discussions with them on that."

taking from the article the sharks may have lost the company on thes sleeve and one of those companys on the shorts.

my aleague team signed up with Westfield again and if the sharks cannot sign a similar known sponsor for 2019 it could be tough times again
This dude I know wasn’t a fan. From an aptitude point of view rather than thinking he was a merkin. I understand you get that in any workplace, but you’ve got to wonder if he got his Harvey’s gig in the first place from a fanboy looking after an ex-shark.

Hope it’s either all wrong, or baz grows into the role regardless. No one I’ve heard ever has a bad word to say about him from a personal point of view.

he was brought in for his commercial expertise.
so. anything other than a full deck of sponsors..isntt meeting the mark.

we are also after a ground sponsor as well.

so, plenty to do in the offseason I guess

yeah well we were beefing with them mid year due to the security of the ground.
you will also note that the membership packages are calling it Shark Park Again

SharkPark_Stadium_SeatingMaps_2019-8-799x1024.jpg

Eion

First Grade
he was brought in for his commercial expertise.
so. anything other than a full deck of sponsors..isntt meeting the mark.

we are also after a ground sponsor as well.

so, plenty to do in the offseason I guess
Well he was head of bloody sponsors or something at the nrl, so you’d think on that front at least he’d have some chops.