What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Trent Barrett Coach Again?

Will Trent Barrett be a head coach in the NRL again?

• Yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
While ever Wests Tigers are in the NRL, sub par first grade coaches are never a total write off.

Matt Parish will probably see grade with us.

firechild

First Grade
I love how Manly fans are shooting ropes over Des coaching them again, when they talked crap about him constantly from the day he left.
The thing is, fans weren't bagging him because he was a bad coach. Given the options at the moment, I think he's unquestionably our best option. Manly could win the net 5 grand finals and I don't think Manly fans would have the same respect for him as they did before he left.

As they say, desperate times call for desperate measures. I have no doubt Des has the ability to get results with the current squad.

mave

Coach
I love how Manly fans are shooting ropes over Des coaching them again, when they talked crap about him constantly from the day he left.

I believe most of us are blowing chunks that Barrett is finally out of a head coaches role with us.

Des already fked us once, with a little Greenburg help of course...that will not be forgotten.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Fk Barrett.

The biggest lol I got out of the whole thing was that Barrett asked for a recruitment manager for years, Des got one on his first day.

Oh, and fk Barrett.

yeah noticed that, is it official though? If so thats a pretty big slap in the face to Barrett

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Would not put Barrett in charge of the Temora under 9's. Manly 1, Barrett 0.
Manly might have a backroom shit show, but it's never held them back success wise.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
For pure forum reading amusement.

Hired as Co-Head Coach with Cameron out at Penrith.
Gus creates himself the role of Football Guru, over seeing all.
The OAK machine as physio.

or

Replaces McGregor at Kogarah.

Not sure it can top the lols of 2018 Manly, maybe.