What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

Pedge1971

First Grade
Ricky is only one of a few NRL coaches to retain his job, and Halloween pt. 2 is top of the box office.

I might stay a while in this bizarro parallel universe

Stick, Brownie, Mary and Bea continue whilst the merry go round rolls on.

Bring on 2019!

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Just a friendly reminder (for the lols) about the backstory behind TPJ coming to Brisbane. The desire to be coached by Bennett was only part of the story. The other part to it is the genius who inspired this thread 302 pages ago thought he wouldn't amount to anything and didn't want him.

Of all the things about Sticky, that one still blows my mind the most.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Just a friendly reminder (for the lols) about the backstory behind TPJ coming to Brisbane. The desire to be coached by Bennett was only part of the story. The other part to it is the genius who inspired this thread 302 pages ago thought he wouldn't amount to anything and didn't want him.

Stick wants origin players. TPJ ruled himsef inelligible by choosing Tonga.

Stick wins again.

Knight Vision

First Grade
A poor mans Brian Smith. Intensity can be a good thing but also a very draining one. I imagine his players are worn out by mid season.

Spade

Juniors
Ricks teams just can't defend and all his attack is created by the outside backs, the halves are useless

Pedge1971

First Grade
Haters gonna hate, texers gonna tex.

King Ricky still maintains his throne where every other pleb is passed around club to club like a two dollar whore.

The Stick's destiny will unfold next season - Canberra will finish top 14.

Exactly. And we will all agree the Stick finished what he started. And life will be good again.

skeepe

Immortal

What a load of rubbish. TPJ wanted a release to go to Brisbane, and did whatever it took to get it including not putting in at training.

He was never going to re-sign with the Raiders because the Broncos had thrown massive dollars at him years before his contract was up. I’m not sure what Sticky could do in that situation.

Does it also blow your mind that Sticky was a better RL player than any man who's ever worn a Broncos jersey? Have you ever heard anything about his playing career?

TPJ will leave the Broncos like the club whore he is anyway. Why invest in disloyalty?

footy75

Bench
Haters gonna hate, texers gonna tex.

King Ricky still maintains his throne where every other pleb is passed around club to club like a two dollar whore.

The Stick's destiny will unfold next season - Canberra will finish top 14.

Agree, let's see what Canberra do this coming season.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I actually had a dream about Ricky last night. I was breaking up a fight between him and one of his assistant coaches. They were both wearing warriors tracksuits.

carcharias

Immortal
I actually had a dream about Ricky last night. I was breaking up a fight between him and one of his assistant coaches. They were both wearing warriors tracksuits.
I hate it when you wake up after a good dream and then remember that it was all a dream.

Latest posts