What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Membership

callmack1

Staff member
It is a little worrying that the numbers have dropped every since 2015. Would be good to start reversing that trend.
Not really suprising though. I mean, look at how the club went in 2016 and 2017, they were terrible years. It's only since this year that they have started to increase due to the team's performance.

Certitude

Juniors
Not really suprising though. I mean, look at how the club went in 2016 and 2017, they were terrible years. It's only since this year that they have started to increase due to the team's performance.

If you think they were terrible years, you haven’t been around long, or you’re very young

Rabbits20

Immortal
It is a little worrying that the numbers have dropped every since 2015. Would be good to start reversing that trend.
Well with my value for membership very cost having an inflation area of about 45percent past two years it’s easy for me to see why.... plus how we barely get any day games.

Plus what Callmack says too re us losing the bandwagoners.... stuff them though I say we are better off without the fairweather supporters so to speak...

Certitude

Juniors
Well with my value for membership very cost having an inflation area of about 45percent past two years it’s easy for me to see why.... plus how we barely get any day games.

Plus what Callmack says too re us losing the bandwagoners.... stuff them though I say we are better off without the fairweather supporters so to speak...

:thinking::thinking:

callmack1

Staff member
If you think they were terrible years, you haven’t been around long, or you’re very young
Mate, I'm only 23 but have supported Souths since I was about five or six.

2016 and 2017 were terrible years, not the worst I've witnessed (some have been absolute hell and beyond dreadful) but they were still terrible.

Rabbits20

Immortal
A 23 yr old kiwi who thinks 16 & 17 were terrible, I won’t be taking any notice of your opinions that’s pretty certain kid
Well I for one value Callmack’ input greatly and what he brings to this forum and I’m sure I don’t just speak for myself but others too on here really appreciate him.

It doesn’t matter if we are all 20 odd or 70 odd tbh it makes no different.

We are on here as we are very passionate about our Bunnies.

If you don’t wanna take notice of our opinions soon you’ll find you’ll have nobody to talk too on here. The choice is yours really.

Certitude

Juniors
Well I for one value Callmack’ input greatly and what he brings to this forum and I’m sure I don’t just speak for myself but others too on here really appreciate him.

It doesn’t matter if we are all 20 odd or 70 odd tbh it makes no different.

We are on here as we are very passionate about our Bunnies.

If you don’t wanna take notice of our opinions soon you’ll find you’ll have nobody to talk too on here. The choice is yours really.

You’re even worse

Didn't we finish 12th in 2016 and 2017?

In the early 2000's I'd have sold a kidney to taste that kind of success.

There's been years I've gone to more than 50% of our games and still not seen us have a win live.

Certitude

Juniors
Didn't we finish 12th in 2016 and 2017?

In the early 2000's I'd have sold a kidney to taste that kind of success.

There's been years I've gone to more than 50% of our games and still not seen us have a win live.

Some seasons I’d walk out all happy & smiling if we got beaten by less than 20
16 & 17 were just pretty average, not terrible, not good, just average

callmack1

Staff member
Look Certitude, if you don't wanna listen to me, that's fine by me mate, I don't care what anyone thinks of me but I try to get along with everyone.

I think you'd be suprised how many people on here are in their early 20's mate. Also, why does it matter? We're all adults are we not? Some are just younger than others and that diversity should be celebrated, not frowned upon.

To me, 2016 and 2017 were terrible because I love this club so damn much and am so passionate that to have any poor season like that, to me it is terrible. I value my team so much that I consider years like that to be terrible.

That just goes to show that I have absolutely no words to describe how bad the early 2000's were though, honestly words can't describe how bad they were.

ThingFish

Juniors
Look Certitude, if you don't wanna listen to me, that's fine by me mate, I don't care what anyone thinks of me but I try to get along with everyone.

I think you'd be suprised how many people on here are in their early 20's mate. Also, why does it matter? We're all adults are we not? Some are just younger than others and that diversity should be celebrated, not frowned upon.

To me, 2016 and 2017 were terrible because I love this club so damn much and am so passionate that to have any poor season like that, to me it is terrible. I value my team so much that I consider years like that to be terrible.

That just goes to show that I have absolutely no words to describe how bad the early 2000's were though, honestly words can't describe how bad they were.
Agree 100%. But having supported the Mighties since 84 and experienced “the exile” of no team in the top level for two years. Well any year we get a team together in the top grade league comp is a good year. After Going without for 2000-01 even our spoons in the 2000s were good years, embarrassing, but still good. If we only won a half dozen games a year but beat the Roosters, that celebration would last a season or so.

It’s all a matter of perspective. Different supporter age groups give us different perspectives on current issues, and that’s a good thing.