What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deontay Wilder v Tyson Fury

Fire

First Grade
About a month out so I thought I'd start a thread:

Deontay Wilder v Tyson Fury is an upcoming professional boxing fight which will take place on 1 December 2018 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Defending WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder will face challenger and former WBA (Super), WBO, IBF, IBO, The Ring, and lineal heavyweight champion Tyson Fury.

Fire

First Grade
Fury is going to pick him apart I think and then do they same to AJ. Tyson was on Rogan's podcast the other day and he seems like such a normal bloke, it's well worth a listen
Agree with your prediction/analysis of what will happen in the fight.

Yep, listened to that podcast (been busy with other shit but that's what brought this fight to the forefront of my mind). Fury seems like a great bloke.

Two undefeated heavyweights - should be awesome.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Haven't been excited for a boxing fight in a long time. There's nothing like a couple of heavyweights who are at the top of the tree and are undefeated going at it.

Credit to both men for making it happen.

Ill be watching for sure and while I love Fury and his charisma, I feel like he is underrating Wilder. Granted Wilder isnt as technical a boxer as Fury, he aint no mug

Willie Ray

Bench
Tyson Fury...easily the best named fighter in the history of boxing...
much more colourful name than say...Pinklon Thomas.

gUt

Coach
Who do you like in the rematch?

I can see it going either way honestly but if I had to pick a winner for my life it would be Fury

Smack

Coach
I got Wilder by KO. His style is very similar to Marciano, I like him a lot. Refreshing for boxing imo.