What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of Origin Perth 2019

Perth Red

Post Whore
Hard to say if it’s close to a sell out or if they are holding back 10,000 or more tickets to pump up interest and premium price nearer the time?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Prices have come down as well, them second tier seats on half way for $215 arent bad and the $100 ones as well. Glad I've hung off!

Perth Red

Post Whore
Says all tickets on final release. Many areas sold out with some single seats in a number of sections left.
Few decent seats at $270 in top tier available and a handful of 2 or 3 $150 and $100 seats left in top tier
Big group of seats at back of top tier but the'yre $270, bit steep if they dont come with free binoculars!
Plenty available in the maroons and blues supporters lower tier areas ranging from $420 (lol) to $135

Last edited:

Hoofhearted

Juniors
The old Ticketmaster system got me again, we decided since there was no decent tickets left near the half way that we went all out on the Magic Weekend. Now I look and there's tickets available on the half way line. To late now, we'll watch it on TV, would rather save the cash for a good week in Brisvegas.

Perth Red

Post Whore
The old Ticketmaster system got me again, we decided since there was no decent tickets left near the half way that we went all out on the Magic Weekend. Now I look and there's tickets available on the half way line. To late now, we'll watch it on TV, would rather save the cash for a good week in Brisvegas.

Yeh quite a few blocks of good $270 seats have come available, must have been travel companies or something returns. The pricing is bizarre as you can pay the same $270 to sit in lower bowl at halfway or at the very back on tier 3 in the corner!

Still a few $100 seats. Seeing as you can stand on the concourse and watch the game I think I'll be grabbing them!

Only 3000 seats left according to Courier Mail. Not bad considering they havent run an advert in Perth yet!

Perth Red

Post Whore
@Perth Red

Are you going to the game

Yeh, probably. I wasn't going to as I find it hard to justify $300 to watch a game of RL, and I'd decided to go to the world nines but now its coming around I doubt I will miss it lol.
I've been to an origin in Melbourne so dont really feel to need to experience it again per se but as its on my doorstep I will stump up if I can get a $100 seat.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I'd love to go if I could get off work. Sadly wont happen.

What kind of promotion (if any) is happening in the media for the game?

Sporadic whenever NRL sends someone over to do a bit of promotion. It wont get much until a couple of weeks before that game as as it has pretty much sold out I doubt there will be much investment in any promotion as they dont need it sell tickets. Thats the frustrating thing, we really need at least 3-4 NRL games/events a year to keep the media cycle feeding RL stories over here.

Perth Red

Post Whore
They've just released a stack of $150 and $270 seats. A few hundred by the looks of it. Why they would hold onto them this long I have no idea?

Id say there is about 1500 non corporate seats left for sale.

Still some $420 seats available lol. Seriously who pays $400 to watch a game of rugby league?

Last edited:

ReddFelon

Juniors
Queenslanders will find out very quickly that Western Australians don't respond well to useless unproductive dole reliant trash