What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Bulldogs can't catch a break, release new jersey to a poor reception, but if they were to nude up they cop a fine
"Poor reception"?

A couple of people not liking it on LU forums is a poor reception?

Most of the feedback I've seen across various platforms has been largely positive.

callmack1

Staff member
Logos are certainly way too low on the Dogs jersey.

Titans teaser looked promising and for their sake, I hope they find a timeless design that they can stick with.

So excited for tomorrow!!! It seems a lot of stuff is gonna get released for us jersey nerds and hopefully some ISC stuff will start popping up on Ebay.

Saint Doc

Coach
[QUOTE="callmack1, post: 13249774, member: 47170]
Titans teaser looked promising and for their sake, I hope they find a timeless design that they can stick with.

[/QUOTE]

You could set your calendar to this post. Every year, some where, some one will post this.

Looking forward to them letting us down again

Rooster8

Juniors
Looks like Classics gives the team the option to choose the logo for the jerseys chest grips. Bulldogs look to have the Canterbury Bulldays “CB” insignia as the grips, similar to how Penrith has their logo as theirs grips this year. The grips look to be more spread apart compared to ISC’s and blades compacted ones.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Ive got to give a lot of credit to the NRL Media unit for how they have done the jersey releases....

In previous years, you just get clubs randomly releasing their gear in usually shitty quality pictures that takes a few days to confirm as being real.

This year, it looks like the media unit has centralised the release. They have smick looking videos teasing later a little bit and telling us the release date, it looks like they are coordinating a drip feed of release over several days (Dogs/Warriors today, i know the Knights are due tomorrow, Titans the day after).

It finally has a professional feel to it...

LeagueNut

First Grade
I must be going crazy. Didn't Kia ditch the Bulldogs after Mad Monday? Why are they still on all these jerseys now?

beave

Coach
Well NQ have kept the same piece of shit jersey for 2019, just a change in sleeve sponsor from the ‘ville resort to LGIA Super

Last edited:

Latest posts