What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

ThingFish

Juniors
He does want to play on.

If we don’t give himself contract emails will be flooding the joint down at Chalmers Street amongst members going there in a rage.

I’d expect an online petition and a protest for a march that a Bunnies member sets up if we can’t have enough to hold him.

You watch the uproar mate if it comes to that.

WE WANT SUTTO

WE WANT SUTTO

REPAY THE FAITH AND LOYALTY AND SAVE OUR BUNNY FAVOURITE SON!!

And again now....
Sutto is a club man. He has said he would wait for how much money is left. But if no money is left or TPJ to Souths is at risk. I think Sutto will retire on top. The man has red and green through his blood and has already written his own chapter in Souths history.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Sutto is a club man. He has said he would wait for how much money is left. But if no money is left or TPJ to Souths is at risk. I think Sutto will retire on top. The man has red and green through his blood and has already written his own chapter in Souths history.
But we wouldn’t have given him a farewell game... you’ll see what the outcry is from our members if that’s the case....

It’s appalling.... I would be extremely gutted big time.

Sam shouldn’t be on 1.1 mil either.

He should’ve settled for 900-950k.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I know a member who has been a member for 55 years.

He’s gonna blast the club and take it high up if Sutto goes.

He’s gonna let em know where to stick it where the sun don’t shine...... FACT

Certitude

Juniors
He may love souths but he dosent love wing anymore by the sound of it, and maybe a few home truths agrivated and caused the stoush bet him and GI, letting him test the market is a good way of him and us finding out if others think he has it as a FB and if not calming his attitude down.

You know there was a stoush? How?

Certitude

Juniors
N

No - he is paid as a winger. He would have played wing last year but GIs knees were not up to playing fullback. He played fullback last year but was paid as a winger!!!!
Stop believing everything you read in the media. There is no fight with GI - they were together last night at Cookies wedding.
AJ is not looking to change clubs but you have to wonder who started the rumours to destabilise both him and the team

He’s paid!!

As for the amount, you, or nobody you know has any knowledge of the contract between him & the club

Certitude

Juniors
How do you know he doesn’t love wing anymore? There is no stoush with GI. He has stayed loyal to Souths through 2 contracts and stayed for less than he was offered elsewhere. He is payed as a winger but played fullback due to GIs injury.

Finally, some common sense

Pilot house

Juniors
Finally, some common sense
Well then, there is no hope for you son

I see you haven’t been run over a bus yet, you on line rugby league pedo. Mr fake account and sucker of the toad.

If the mods won’t belt you off the forum for bullying, I will right the injustice myself.

Let’s start with your real on line name?!

And I’ve noticed most of what you say is shit.

Last edited:

Certitude

Juniors
Honestly not many wingers became fullbacks eg Corowa, Boustead, Hancock, Mullins's from the 70s, Ziggy, Terry Fahey, both Grothes..............

I never saw why Johnston would be a first grade fullback when he was an excellent first class winger.

Because the pay structure, or supposed pay structure & the more importance placed on fullbacks in the modern game, means every winger with the slightest hint of success is suddenly being force fed from family, mates, mentors & agents that they might “make a real good fullback” forgetting that each team only has one

Things could be worse, we could be the sharks who bought up every fullback on the market last year, suddenly you had Moylan, Dugan & Holmes all wanting fullback money, the whole manufactured pay structure needs to be put to bed, it creates unrealistic expectations

southsport

First Grade
He may love souths but he dosent love wing anymore by the sound of it, and maybe a few home truths agrivated and caused the stoush bet him and GI, letting him test the market is a good way of him and us finding out if others think he has it as a FB and if not calming his attitude down.
Posted on another site that the stoush between AJ and GI never happened, it was just Rothfield trying to stir things up, but there was something that happened and AJ was not involved.

Certitude

Juniors
Posted on another site that the stoush between AJ and GI never happened, it was just Rothfield trying to stir things up, but there was something that happened and AJ was not involved.

Rothfield is pissed off because we led him to believe that Furner would be coach to take the heat off us chasing Bennett, he’s a dick like that

southsport

First Grade
N

No - he is paid as a winger. He would have played wing last year but GIs knees were not up to playing fullback. He played fullback last year but was paid as a winger!!!!
Stop believing everything you read in the media. There is no fight with GI - they were together last night at Cookies wedding.
AJ is not looking to change clubs but you have to wonder who started the rumours to destabilise both him and the team
Rothfield is starting all this, he has egg on his face for reporting that Furner would be souths head coach and is trying to get even.

Certitude

Juniors
If it came down to Pangai Jr or Sutton who would you pick.

One thing's for sure, Bennett will have no time for sentimentality.

Bennett is a shrewd old fox, I think he does understand the dynamics with regards to sentiment, he knows you can’t rip the place apart, he understands moral, the psychology of players & the group as a whole

Certitude

Juniors
Sadly, it wasn’t a joke, I’d really, really be worried that your dad has given you something

I’m concerned your intelligence is extremely sub par, I’m beginning to think that the stereotypes that other clubs supporters make up about Souths are ringing true, you do absolutely nothing to deflect these unfortunately

Latest posts