What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ENG v NZ @ ANFIELD, LIVERPOOL // Sunday 4 Nov - Monday 01h30 (AEDT) 03h30 (NZDT)

LeedsRhinos

Juniors
Who cares how much the Roosters beat Wigan by? I hope they do.

Doesn't stop the Kingdom of England once again reigning supreme over the colonies, god save your queen.

gordynz

Juniors
Who cares how much the Roosters beat Wigan by? I hope they do.

Doesn't stop the Kingdom of England once again reigning supreme over the colonies, god save your queen.
I expect England to beat us every time we travel there, it means f**kall. Try winning a WC or a Four Nations

Just a wait a season or two when the new generation Australian team gels together - then it will be business as usual with them dishing out thrashings on England and this time I can sit back and cheer.

Arucard

Juniors
My fellow Kiwis are so salty in here. Embarrassing.
We got beat by a better team. There is no shame in that.

Suddenly a best of 3 series for the Baskerville Shield isn’t of any importance?
Geez you sound so childish. I’d have loved for that shield to be heading back to NZ.

deluded pom?

Coach
Just a wait a season or two when the new generation Australian team gels together - then it will be business as usual with them dishing out thrashings on England and this time I can sit back and cheer.
A season or two FFS. Where do I send the white feathers? We want you now but you are running scared.

Last edited:

edabomb

First Grade
England really putting the tradition back in RL. Bias refs haven't been so blatant since the 70s.

kiwileaguefan

Juniors

Geez you sound so childish. I’d have loved for that shield to be heading back to NZ.

Kiwis were woeful but the fact of the matter is the winning of the game came down to the bull shit call from a video referee who clearly saw a try but can't see a eye gouge?

gordynz

Juniors

Course we're salty. We should've won both of those games if it weren't for rubbish calls by the video refs. As for the series, I never expect to win a series in England - case in point the refereeing in both of these games.

Walter sobchak

First Grade
Hahahahahahaha "running scared"

Wow

Ahahahaha
The Aussies will be back to being unstoppable in 2-3 years time when players like ponga, Mitchell and cleary etc are bedded into the kangaroos team but until then a few defeats to Australia by the English would do wonders for international RL. Even in Australia.

Walter sobchak

First Grade
England must tour NZ for the next series. Tests in Auckland, wellington and Christchurch with a midweek game against The Maoris in rotorua thrown in.

The Clan

Juniors
If you played them anywhere except in the UK, I'd be confident the Aussies would win.

England were missing 10 players who were in the World Cup squad just 12 months ago, this wasn’t even England’s strongest team.

Widdop
Watkins
Hall
Gale
Sam Burgess
McMeekin
Roby
Walmsley
Taylor

In addition there are a number of players who many fans think should have made the team for this series but didn’t

Danny Richardson halfback from St Helens
Tom Johnstone winger from Wakefield Trinity
Liam Watts Prop from Castleford
Mark Percival Centre from St Helens

Last edited:
The Aussies will be back to being unstoppable in 2-3 years time when players like ponga, Mitchell and cleary etc are bedded into the kangaroos team but until then a few defeats to Australia by the English would do wonders for international RL. Even in Australia.

1. James Tedesco
2. Valentine Holmes
3. Latrell Mitchell
4. Nick Cotric
5. Tom Trbojevic
6. Cameron Munster
7. Nathan Cleary

14. Kayln Ponga

That team looks freightening. By 2021 they would be a well oiled machine and I don't know how we'd be able to match them.