What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

meltiger

First Grade
I get that Ashfield are funding, but SMH at the pettiness and lost opportunity.

Just sayin’ is what it is. Getting upset ain’t going to change it. Would rather give credit in that they actually came up with two decent looking jerseys. The old white was pure garbage. This new away is so much better than that cringeworthy POS

Official line is last real gold one (same design as the last few years home) didn’t sell :D Didn’t help it too looked awful. That design just didn’t work with the orange. I do t blame people for not buying it. I don’t really count that weird half half thing they wore for a year (Orange 3/4 of it then an AFL style black sash on white the top quarter)

Just look to the positive in next seasons ones being decent. Finally.

Johnny88

Juniors
DrXPd_MV4AAnk_0.jpg

parrawentyfan

Juniors
I love the core of that Eels design but didn't get one last year because I was waiting for them to see the light and fix the ridiculous sponsors. Might have to look for a Best and Less version.

sempmrh

Juniors
Another forgettable below collar sponsor that will be gone within a year. There must not be a lot of value for brands in that sponsorship position seeing as so many clubs seem to struggle to get one.

Regarding the Eels' Aland logo colouring - I actually kind of like the non-matching yellow and white. Not sure why.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Surely they can fit in three more sponsors under the main one? want to look like a walking Billboard anyone? Yours for just $200

vmmsponsorkidstee2.jpg

sempmrh

Juniors
I bet before long sponsor logos will be added down the side panels - either that or more small sponsor logos either on the collar or above the Telstra Premiership and club logos. Probably all of them eventually.

I hope nobody from the NRL or any of the clubs reads this.

hrundi99

First Grade
Another forgettable below collar sponsor that will be gone within a year. There must not be a lot of value for brands in that sponsorship position seeing as so many clubs seem to struggle to get one.

Regarding the Eels' Aland logo colouring - I actually kind of like the non-matching yellow and white. Not sure why.

The reason for the different colouring is that it makes the sponsor "pop" more. I don't mind it either.

callmack1

Staff member
Will be interesting to see if Parra stick with their actual away jersey for 2019. This year, it seemed that after about Round 2 they went "F**k it" and it was never seen again. I hope the same thing doesn't happen again. On another note, their jerseys could be so good but the sponsorship really, really ruins them big time.

In regards to the Broncos jerseys, I have certainly changed my tune from when they were first leaked. I'd now say that I think they look pretty decent but I still maintain that they should've stuck with this year's design.

Come on Souths!! Hurry up and release some gear!! Haha. A guy at a shop the other day gave me the ultimate tease and said that he's seen the catalouge for our 2019 gear and that it looks really, really nice but he wouldn't say anymore. It seems the 2019 gear is being released very slowly across the NRL compared to previous years where there was a whole lot chucked up on Ebay in a couple of days.