What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red Dead Redemption 2

billygilmore

Juniors
Damn you guys, do I get this now or do I give it 6 months and see if it’ll come to pc ? I waited it out for gta 5 at the time but bloody hell this game looks good.

I have an old stock ps4 I’ve been hanging onto waiting for last of us 2, how’s the game run for you guys running original ps4’s ?

Eelementary

Post Whore
Damn you guys, do I get this now or do I give it 6 months and see if it’ll come to pc ? I waited it out for gta 5 at the time but bloody hell this game looks good.

I have an old stock ps4 I’ve been hanging onto waiting for last of us 2, how’s the game run for you guys running original ps4’s ?

No problems for me.

PS4 Pro is obviously more powerful, and 4K ready, but my standard PS4 makes the game look amazing.

Get it. Now.

The game is amazing fun.

nöyd

Staff member

I'll continue to wait for PC, although if some extra funds land in my lap i may grab a PS4.

Is it too much to ask for VR support on the pc too?

Storm13

Juniors

The game runs and looks spectacular. Don't worry about the pro.

abpanther

Staff member
sick of that Warhorse...

My mate told me to go to the western side of lake Isabella and there’s a white arabian horse you can try break in... I’m currently in lemoyne so it’s pretty much in the opposite corner of the map... but I’m gonna try head up there and catch it.

Gotta time it... will try and leave camp in the evening so I go through New Hanover during the night..

Gotta avoid bounty hunters... Bounty is getting up there in New Hanover... :joy::joy:

Then by the time I get to lake Isabella I should have a full day to find that horse...

Man this game is cool... :joy::joy:

Damn you, I wish I never read this post!

So I decided to venture out to these snowy mountains to find this Arabian horse, it was a bloody long trek but made it there eventually. I then spent 2 hours trying to find this horse, setting up camp overnight and even saving/reloading to try and find him but had no luck. In the meantime I was attacked by wolves on multiple occasions and also rammed over by the big male moose in the area. On one occasion in an attempt to escape the moose I ran into a giant rock rendering my horse nearly dead, given I had no horse reviver in my kit I had to put down my horse. I've since spent another 30mins carrying my saddle trying to walk my ass back to camp while dealing with the treacherous conditions and wolves that continue to randomly attack me on my journey.

Such an awesome game haha

shiznit

Coach
Damn you, I wish I never read this post!

So I decided to venture out to these snowy mountains to find this Arabian horse, it was a bloody long trek but made it there eventually. I then spent 2 hours trying to find this horse, setting up camp overnight and even saving/reloading to try and find him but had no luck. In the meantime I was attacked by wolves on multiple occasions and also rammed over by the big male moose in the area. On one occasion in an attempt to escape the moose I ran into a giant rock rendering my horse nearly dead, given I had no horse reviver in my kit I had to put down my horse. I've since spent another 30mins carrying my saddle trying to walk my ass back to camp while dealing with the treacherous conditions and wolves that continue to randomly attack me on my journey.

Such an awesome game haha
Ohhh serious... :joy::joy:

You didn’t find it?? It’s on the western side of the lake.

From memory i ended up going on foot for awhile... but it’s definitely there... :joy::joy:

abpanther

Staff member
Ohhh serious... :joy::joy:

You didn’t find it?? It’s on the western side of the lake.

From memory i ended up going on foot for awhile... but it’s definitely there... :joy::joy:

Yeah I know where it's supposed to be, I looked up plenty of articles on google and I was in the right spot, it just never showed up! Lots of others have had the same experience

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Keep accidentally killing people. I was gently riding my horse through town looking for a general store and bumped this chick and she fell then suddenly it’s “murder” all over the screen. Then it flashes “witness” so I have ride down her friend too. Now it’s a $350 bounty and I’m high-tailing it out of town. I just wanted to sell some sh*t.

thorson1987

Coach
So played this last night.

Can't remember the last time I played a game that required 2 discs.

A bit slow at the start but enjoying it.

Failed my second mission because f**king Micah died.

Will have more of a go of exploring and hunting tonight.

jargan83

Coach
So how far in are some of you guys? My save game last night was only 34%

Friend of mine is at 89% lol

Parra Pride

Coach
So how far in are some of you guys? My save game last night was only 34%

Friend of mine is at 89% lol

I’m at 88%, one of the pros of being in my mid twenties, single and with no other major commitments outside of work is having enough free time that I’ve got almost four days of game time in so far. Great game, and it does a hell of a job of taking Dutch from being a likeable merkin to being just a straight up merkin by the time you get to chapter six.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Was doing a bounty hunter mission (the bird who killed her husband), and the funniest shit happened!

She fights me, because she doesn't want to go to jail, so I back off, select my lasso, and just as I am lining it up - a moose comes out of nowhere, and tramples her to death!!!!

I laughed for a solid 5 minutes!!!

I love this game!!