What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most boring/mundane NRL player sightings

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Craig Hancock and Shane Dunley, at work in their hi-viz. (I work with both of them, as well as Steve Lyons)

Last edited:

Fire

First Grade
Just saw James Graham at Coles Kareela in his training gear buying a box of Vaseline.

thorson1987

Coach
Jeff Hardy at Sydney domestic airport this morning. Looks fit enough to lace up the boots & run out tomorrow.

jeff-hardy-bio-192512.png

ByronTitan

Juniors
Not a player but you may consider the connection topical. I met one of the Penn brothers (name escapes me) doing a sort of missionary sabbatical at an Anglican Church outside Brussels, Belgium. He was with his nice family. This brother was not associated with the NRL club. Can I have a gift voucher?

Hutty1986

Immortal
I actually think he's now the Panthers CEO - was a bigwig previously at Woolies. I used to think he was one of the most un-balanced football players of his day - seemingly always into the niggle, lack of discipline but retired att a fairly early age to pursue a business career and it's worked wonders for him.
I met Corey 4 or 5 years ago at a Young Australian of the Year state winners event and he was a great bloke. Very switched on, no surprise he's going well outside of footy

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Forgot about Amos, back in a great period when promising stars went to the roosters to be rubbish. Roberts, Ashley Harrison, Brett firman (was actually good at the dragons), mark o’meley

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Amos Roberts watching his son play OzTag vs. my sons team. He still looks in good shape(Amos, that is).

I played basketball against Amos Roberts a few times many years ago. Anthony Mundine and maybe a couple other Souths players were all on the same team. I surprisingly found Mundine to be pretty chilled out and a cool customer. No dickheadery on the court at all.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I played basketball against Amos Roberts a few times many years ago. Anthony Mundine and maybe a couple other Souths players were all on the same team. I surprisingly found Mundine to be pretty chilled out and a cool customer. No dickheadery on the court at all.
So whenever he got called up for a foul it wasn’t because he is black?

TheFrog

Coach
About a year ago Mrs Frog saw DWZ enter and then a couple of minutes later exit JB HiFi at Mt Druitt. Years ago I bought a print of Frank Puletua's caricature of the premiership winning 2003 Panthers, delivered to the door by Frank himself.

Latest posts