What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Dibs

Bench
Would you beleive it if I had a photo of me at about age 9 in a parra eels track suit. Non official, we shopped at target.
Well I would mean if written in different inks on the photo is Hindy111 age 9 otherwise it could be anyone

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I miss this place!! I have been ridiculously busy at work (dispelling the myth government workers are all bludgers) and the older i get the more OCD i get.

So towards the end of the season i would miss days of posts and then insanely try and read every post I’d missed and it would take quite some time but would catch up because for some reason i feel i can’t miss any posts.......then at some point after the season ended and the disappointment of a shit year i got so far behind that in my head the thought of catching up was too stressful (not exaggerating, legitimately gave me anxiety) and funnily enough i only just logged on the other day and started looking through and accepted i had to leave all the previous stuff behind.

Anyways, thanks for thinking of me.
Hope all is well mate, you have been missed.

hindy111

Post Whore
more like Rammed

We have been working on a style and team list together. Once completed we will be posting to BA for christmas.
2019 will be a very exciting season IF BA reads and listens. I feel top 5 isnt out of question. And you will all have me and Ram to thank.
Unfortunately we cant post on here as will give other clubs an advantage over us.
No lose lips here hey Ram....Well hehe not like Gary lose lips.

strider

Post Whore
We have been working on a style and team list together. Once completed we will be posting to BA for christmas.
2019 will be a very exciting season IF BA reads and listens. I feel top 5 isnt out of question. And you will all have me and Ram to thank.
Unfortunately we cant post on here as will give other clubs an advantage over us.
No lose lips here hey Ram....Well hehe not like Gary lose lips.
I hope you remember to print it in blue

strider

Post Whore
I miss this place!! I have been ridiculously busy at work (dispelling the myth government workers are all bludgers) and the older i get the more OCD i get.

So towards the end of the season i would miss days of posts and then insanely try and read every post I’d missed and it would take quite some time but would catch up because for some reason i feel i can’t miss any posts.......then at some point after the season ended and the disappointment of a shit year i got so far behind that in my head the thought of catching up was too stressful (not exaggerating, legitimately gave me anxiety) and funnily enough i only just logged on the other day and started looking through and accepted i had to leave all the previous stuff behind.

Anyways, thanks for thinking of me.
I know how you feel ... though i totally got over reading all the posts

I always feel like i want a forum with no unread threads - so i have always opened em all and at least skimmed through ... when i got more busy at work i would open the rumours thread and be 10 pages behind .... i just got to the point where i decided to skim past certain posters (cos you kinda know what they always post) - then i progressed to realising large chunks are pointless and just went to the last 1 or 2 pages, anything important will still be getting mentioned ... using the mark forum as read option is a good ocd cleanser too

I have no idea how i used to post so much on the forum and get my work done ... i dont know if: a) i dixnt get my work done; b) i just have more work now; c) i am getting old and slower so cant multitask as well .... probably d) all of the above

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I know how you feel ... though i totally got over reading all the posts

I always feel like i want a forum with no unread threads - so i have always opened em all and at least skimmed through ... when i got more busy at work i would open the rumours thread and be 10 pages behind .... i just got to the point where i decided to skim past certain posters (cos you kinda know what they always post) - then i progressed to realising large chunks are pointless and just went to the last 1 or 2 pages, anything important will still be getting mentioned ... using the mark forum as read option is a good ocd cleanser too

I have no idea how i used to post so much on the forum and get my work done ... i dont know if: a) i dixnt get my work done; b) i just have more work now; c) i am getting old and slower so cant multitask as well .... probably d) all of the above
I have been inserting strategically placed posts at least 3 pages back where I call you a merkin.

Latest posts