What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Dufty

TruSaint

Referee
I called it a dud signing when it happened and stand by my original assertion.
I did likewise with Lafai and stand by that one as well.
I got the Tariq Sims one wrong as he has far exceeded my highest expectations although he needs to repeat that performance this year to have me completely but I suspect he will be very good again in 2019 the key with him will; be can we sign him up for the next contract.

Fair enough mate.. Was trying to recall another 2 year signing where the player never got on the field.

Drag Queen

Bench
THIS IS PANTHERS GIRL. I ALREADY SUSPECTED IT AND I CAN NOW GUARANTEE YOU ALL OF THIS. SHE IS A COMPLETE IDIOT FROM ZERO TACKLE. SHE WAS CONTINUALLY GETTING INTO STUPID DRAMAS WITH MALES ON ZERO TACKLE. SHE LACKS COMPREHENSION SKILLS. TO TOP IT OFF THEY BOTH USE THE EXPRESSION "BYE FELICA". I REMEMBER HER USING THAT EXPRESSION ON ZERO TACKLE ONCE AND HAD TO LOOK IT UP TO SEE WHAT IT MEANT.

PENRITH SUCK PANTHERS GIRL. YOU HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT. GO BACK TO PENRITH. HOW IS GOULD'S 5 YEAR PLAN WORKING OUT? LOL

PANTHERS GIRL, I THOUGHT YOU WERE A MESS ON ZERO TACKLE, NOW I THINK YOU ARE EVEN WORSE. LOL
?? Get yourself some care for your mental health issues FF lol. BTW, for the uneducated, such as yourself "Bye Felicia" is a common term. You rate me too highly to suggest Zero Tackle leverage. I'll look into it. Hope you're studying hard for the HSC.

Drag Queen

Bench
THIS IS PANTHERS GIRL. I ALREADY SUSPECTED IT AND I CAN NOW GUARANTEE YOU ALL OF THIS. SHE IS A COMPLETE IDIOT FROM ZERO TACKLE. SHE WAS CONTINUALLY GETTING INTO STUPID DRAMAS WITH MALES ON ZERO TACKLE. SHE LACKS COMPREHENSION SKILLS. TO TOP IT OFF THEY BOTH USE THE EXPRESSION "BYE FELICA". I REMEMBER HER USING THAT EXPRESSION ON ZERO TACKLE ONCE AND HAD TO LOOK IT UP TO SEE WHAT IT MEANT.

PENRITH SUCK PANTHERS GIRL. YOU HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT. GO BACK TO PENRITH. HOW IS GOULD'S 5 YEAR PLAN WORKING OUT? LOL

PANTHERS GIRL, I THOUGHT YOU WERE A MESS ON ZERO TACKLE, NOW I THINK YOU ARE EVEN WORSE. LOL
Did you have one hand on your dick and accidentally have your other hand on caps lock? Don't bother replying. Where the hell did you come up with a Panther's vitriol? You're a dead set average person.

Last edited:

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
Since when has Widdop played a single game at lock?

Bizarre!

His best position is unquestionably five eighth, although he’s more than capable of playing fullback.

Just because he hasn't player at lock, doesn't mean he 'doesn't have the skill set to play there- Bennett was probably the first coach to pick him at full back- and in an international- yet he made a good fist of it. He's an exceptionally talented and versatile player but I regard vision and passing skills as two of the chief skills of a playmaker and I think he panics and often lets himself down in those areas

Frank Facer

First Grade
Did you have one hand on your dick and accidentally have your other hand on caps lock? Don't bother replying. Where the hell did you come up with a Panther's vitriol? You're a dead set average person.
You are way below average in all departments. lol Sometimes I even fell sorry for you, but not anymore dear.

Frank Facer

First Grade
?? Get yourself some care for your mental health issues FF lol. BTW, for the uneducated, such as yourself "Bye Felicia" is a common term. You rate me too highly to suggest Zero Tackle leverage. I'll look into it. Hope you're studying hard for the HSC.
I know for a fact that you are Panthers Girl from Zero tackle. How many women are on these sites and continually getting into stupid dramas with others on the site and then how many would use the expression "Bye Felicia"? I already knew and Bye Felicia confirmed it.

How many others on this site use the term Bye Felicia? If any of you do, so, then let us know?

How sad are you to have to come to troll our forum? lol Get a life. lol I knew you weren't a Saints fan. Penrith Suck. lol

BTW I do apologise to the rest of the forum for being off topic. I will start a whole thread about Drag Queen being Panthers Girl and we can discuss it there.

Drag Queen

Bench
I know for a fact that you are Panthers Girl from Zero tackle. How many women are on these sites and continually getting into stupid dramas with others on the site and then how many would use the expression "Bye Felicia"? I already knew and Bye Felicia confirmed it.

How many others on this site use the term Bye Felicia? If any of you do, so, then let us know?

How sad are you to have to come to troll our forum? lol Get a life. lol I knew you weren't a Saints fan. Penrith Suck. lol

BTW I do apologise to the rest of the forum for being off topic. I will start a whole thread about Drag Queen being Panthers Girl and we can discuss it there.
Please do, you delusional freak. Are you drunk? I'm guessing you are. I'm at work atm. Bye Felicia Xx

BLM01

First Grade
NRL - All Things Rugby League

1 hr ·
Shhhh Alert

Duffy’s shot at a new life

The Dragons have released Matt Dufty to the Canberra Raiders

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=Matt Dufty Released
I bloody hope note. If to be true then..Millward & Mary you pair of geese. Worst pair of coach and recruitment boss in the history of the Red V..except for Price & Doust / Young.
There you go Possm I am ready to bag Millward for you....unless we have Ponga, Val Holmes, RTS, Munster, Turbo or Tedesco to replace him, then I will say zip.

possm

Coach
Serious ? If we put all the players you want signed from other clubs our cap would have to be 15 million !
I know who i would choose between you and Basil to run our cap !.

Wrong! The only reason I indicate that I'd like us to sign a player is because we did not sign the previous player that I'd like to sign. That is sign Ponga and then no need to sign another fullback etc. I'm happy with the 'like for like or better rule'.

Latest posts