What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to ?

Bazal

Post Whore
Biffy Clyro-Ellipsis

From a band with a lot of good albums, I didn't get the same vibe off this one at first. Bloody hell it grew on me though. One of my favourites now.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
s-l1600.jpg

Generalzod

Immortal
I'm listening to this in the car: The Battle for LA

Awesome album full of energy makes you want to become an activist...

Vic Mackey

Referee
Biffy Clyro-Ellipsis

From a band with a lot of good albums, I didn't get the same vibe off this one at first. Bloody hell it grew on me though. One of my favourites now.

I’ve found that with a lot of they stuff, definitely a band you need to let grow on you

horrie hastings

First Grade
Balance Of Power- ELO

This was to be ELO's final album as Jeff Lynne had grown tired of performing, he would later work on The Travelling Wilburys and doing some solo stuff before resurrecting ELO in a different form but this was the last album to feature Bev Bevan. Actually a very good album with a couple of my favourite ELO songs on it.

Generalzod

Immortal
I'm currently listening to this: Tunnel of Love Album by The Boss....What an Album it was said at the time of it's release that the album was depressing it caused the Stock Market crash of 1987...

TheFrog

Coach
CD? Last century's technology. or at least the last 17 or so years of it. Lasted longer than the floppy disk, but only just. Hands up everyone who spent a fortune on the bloody things buying music you already owned on vinyl, only to find them obsolete in a few short years.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Just reading the vinyl thread made me drag out the turntable and play this

Ah the days of the classic dance parties including The Paradise Garage parties, seems like a world away now.

Latest posts