What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

T-Boon

Coach
I am impressed with how it is a little bit closer to Parramatta CBD (what would it be 100 metres closer?) Every time they rebuild it they should move it 100 metres closer.

Gronk

Staff member
I am impressed with how it is a little bit closer to Parramatta CBD (what would it be 100 metres closer?) Every time they rebuild it they should move it 100 metres closer.
You'll have real eels on the bench then.

ash411

Bench
5644369fdce296cf0e6de32b3e01d54c

Is this really what the WSW fans do? That's a bit suss isn't it?

forward pass

Coach
Why on Earth did they go for the dual colour seating? It just look so random.

And it is a shame they did not try to at least try to incorporate the logo into the seats which is common in England. Eels on one side WSW on the other.

eels_fan

First Grade
Dual colour looks ok if it’s some sort of logical pattern, but that’s just “grab a seat and put it over there”, no sense to it at all.

Logos change in the NRL regularly, whereas EPL logos have remained the same for a century

chiefy1

Juniors
The purpose of the random seats is to replicate sections of a crowd when say a top corner may be empty when playing a lower team. I'd say there will be full houses for at least the first 3 matches, and we'll get a 24k + average

Latest posts