What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

Gronk

Staff member
The purpose of the random seats is to replicate sections of a crowd when say a top corner may be empty when playing a lower team. I'd say there will be full houses for at least the first 3 matches, and we'll get a 24k + average

What does ^^^ this mean please.

Gronk

Staff member
something a bit more visually pleasing other than grey and white would have been nice though..

Nobody asked me what colour I’d like !
angered.gif

strider

Post Whore
Why on Earth did they go for the dual colour seating? It just look so random.

And it is a shame they did not try to at least try to incorporate the logo into the seats which is common in England. Eels on one side WSW on the other.
And where will they put the Tigers and Waratahs logos?

strider

Post Whore
I have no problem with the two toned seats or randomish placement .... but f**k me dead second row from the top on the corner has half a row of grey .... "random" ffs

beave

Coach
I have no problem with the two toned seats or randomish placement .... but f**k me dead second row from the top on the corner has half a row of grey .... "random" ffs

There’s no seats fitted in the bit you’re talking about, the grey you’re seeing is concrete.

Last edited:

chiefy1

Juniors
WSS seat on the right compared to the standard stadium seat. The high back is a safety feature due to the enormous rake in the upper stands. The high back will act as a railing to protect patrons from falls.PicsArt_11-14-07.13.44.png

hybrideel

Bench
Will it obstruct view for younger shorter members even with the rake?
If you look at the height of the row behind it in the image it looks as though the top of the seat in front is just over the lap height of the one behind, so I can't see it being an issue

Suitman

Post Whore
Dropping in to say that the stadium, and that video looks absolutely glorious.

It is indeed.
What fans need to understand is that this isn't solely Parra's new home ground. It's a stadium for western Sydney, for anyone to use if they choose to do so.
Clearly, the Eels and Wanderers will be the major tenants, but this stadium is there for any club who wants to hire it out.

Gronk

Staff member
It is indeed.
What fans need to understand is that this isn't solely Parra's new home ground. It's a stadium for western Sydney, for anyone to use if they choose to do so.
Clearly, the Eels and Wanderers will be the major tenants, but this stadium is there for any club who wants to hire it out.
Will be cool to see which major artists book WSS as part their Stadium tours.

I assume that it will fill the void that the Alliance demolition creates.

Latest posts