What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2018

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
A must for the quad but I think I’ll playnit safe especially if I’m getting $4.50+ for Redzel. Line through Pierata it’s not Redzel quality

He has beaten this field before, only reason we getting $11+ for the warrior is the terrible two runs in the UK

lockyno1

Post Whore
He has beaten this field before, only reason we getting $11+ for the warrior is the terrible two runs in the UK

That and the fact run the race 5 times, Redzel wins at least 3 of them. I can't stand the Redzel owners but I can't see it losing- $4.80 was a gift. Wasn't that impressed with Redkirk Warrior's jump out either, usually it's a bit better. It's in my quaddie, but I'm only taking Redkirk, Redzel and possibly Kementari as watch the plonker win the minute I don't have it in my quad.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Who's winning the Sprint Classic?

I got burned by Redkirk in this race last year but those odds look juicy. Same goes for Jungle Cat.

Every time I back a horse with Redzel in the race he wins. And you just know as soon as I back Redzel he'll get stuck in the gates like every other horse I've backed this spring.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Who's winning the Sprint Classic?

I got burned by Redkirk in this race last year but those odds look juicy. Same goes for Jungle Cat.

Every time I back a horse with Redzel in the race he wins. And you just know as soon as I back Redzel he'll get stuck in the gates like every other horse I've backed this spring.
This field is so much better than last years, so redzel probably won’t get the plum run it got last year and in the everest this year.

I love Redkirk if the tempo is right, Same with Kementari and Santa Ana, no idea about any of The Imports, there must be a reason they sent Navy Flag out for the everest so that will be a watch, finally gets a big track and good ground.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Redzel wins.

Saver on Redkirk.

Spirit of Valour the wrong price for a horse that’s flying. If anything it should be Pierata’s price