What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
The problem with the cake thing is that sometimes the cake doesn’t always get delivered to the right address..

Then things get really awkward..
Not necessarily, sounds like a good start to a “that’s how I met your mother” story to the kids.

I woke up outside this morning. Many scenes missing as well as my keys. Wallet, phone and pants present and accounted for luckily.

Off to the pub soon for round 2, my everything is hurting

Bazal

Post Whore
This time last year: fielding at slip, engaged in banter, leads to a batsman attempting to throw a headbutt at me. Batsman ultimately gets off through farcical rules.

In the home meeting against the same mob, on the end of genuine Matt Hayden level abuse, I rescued us from 5/60 chasing 195 but wound up losing by two runs

Today I hit that mother f**ker out of the attack to help us to a total of 240 and ultimately a 120 run win. Feels good man

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
This time last year: fielding at slip, engaged in banter, leads to a batsman attempting to throw a headbutt at me. Batsman ultimately gets off through farcical rules.

In the home meeting against the same mob, on the end of genuine Matt Hayden level abuse, I rescued us from 5/60 chasing 195 but wound up losing by two runs

Today I hit that mother f**ker out of the attack to help us to a total of 240 and ultimately a 120 run win. Feels good man
So it’s 2:1 to him now?

Bazal

Post Whore
So it’s 2:1 to him now?

I'd call it 1:1 with a draw in the second. Partlybecause he did absolutely nothing in that game despite his side winning.

Partly because if there's one thing cricket loves it's a draw

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I'd call it 1:1 with a draw in the second. Partlybecause he did absolutely nothing in that game despite his side winning.

Partly because if there's one thing cricket loves it's a draw
Did you include “what if he bowls a piano down to you will you be able to play that?” And “you’re seeing the balls as well as a lesbian “ into the sledging routine?

Springs09

Juniors
Am I imagining things or did there used to be a relationship advice thread in the FFB when I used to come here 4+ years ago?