What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upcoming Movie Trailer Thread

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
The entire line when I went to see toy story 3 was 25 years old or over so I wouldn’t worry to much

Game_Breaker

Coach
I'm so glad I have kids that will want to watch these.

Means I don't look like a creep watching them at the movies by myself.

I don’t think the Pokémon movie is even meant for kids, it has Ryan Reynolds as the voice of Pikachu and while it isn’t R rated it feels like the comedy will be similar to a Shrek movie

Apey

Staff member
I forgot Toy Story 4 was a thing. Hopefully they don't f**k it up, but you'd have to trust them after Toy Story 3.

I don’t think the Pokémon movie is even meant for kids, it has Ryan Reynolds as the voice of Pikachu and while it isn’t R rated it feels like the comedy will be similar to a Shrek movie
The least talented man in Hollywood. I have no idea how this merkin is a thing

thorson1987

Coach

images

King hit

Coach
I forgot Toy Story 4 was a thing. Hopefully they don't f**k it up, but you'd have to trust them after Toy Story 3.

Toy story is those rare cases where the sequels are just as good if not better. Toy Story 2 and 3 were just magnificent films.

Latest posts