What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack Wighton - Nightclub Fight (Still gets paid)

nick87

Coach
The pants were bad enough
The piss stains really capped things off

Tremendous too that he starts a fight with some kid who looks about 14, and that kid landed one flush in jacky boi’s stupid f**king face

Spade

Juniors
The prick threw multiple coward punches, so what because no one died he gets a slap on the wrist? absolute f**king joke. If someone throws a coward punch and it kills they get years in jail should be the same here! Stamp the shit out no excuses

Fire

First Grade
I heard his partner got a job at the Department of Defence through the Indigenous Procurement Policy.

Had no idea he was an Indigenous Australian though.

The sentence he received implies that he and his family must do a lot of good, productive, and consistent work within their Indigenous community, and he certainly would not claim that him being an Indigenous Australian is a reason to receive a 'lenient' sentence without positively contributing to his community both before and after this incident.

Last edited:

King hit

Coach
I heard his partner got a job at the Department of Defence through the Indigenous Procurement Policy.

Had no idea he was an Indigenous Australian though.

Not black enough for you Mundine?

I’ve met quite a few people who identify as aboriginal even though they might not look like your stereotypical one

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
And people wonder why NRL players think they have carte blanche to act like wankers in public after bullshit like this.

TheFrog

Coach
I don't get the raiders stance, he isn't even that talented.
The Raiders stance is very easy to understand. Dugan, Ferguson, Carney. All booted from the Raiders and went on to bigger things elsewhere. It was the Raiders who were punished, not the miscreants.

TheFrog

Coach
And people wonder why NRL players think they have carte blanche to act like wankers in public after bullshit like this.
A certain percentage of the entire populace cannot handle alcohol. It thus stands to reason that a certain percentage of footballers also will not be able to handle alcohol. If the number of footballers behaving poorly on the turps is greater than the overall average, it points to a drinking culture among footballers.

Willie Ray

Bench
More footage of Jack's arrest
and another pic.randy marsh.png
U0s32HDNb3SzA2T0K3T8kbGOx8L-BOOXzT3kBXRSRie2OInLx197YHWfqxVUuBWW4RozmAIui4NsmECvQ8QYLIAZYp1vn5HOYGcsuo6R2549BDTo7kff6wyUQ_HBUrTBtyWUn8vN

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
I remember when Paul Kent was talking about this earlier in the year and he went along the lines of if the footage got out then Wighton would be finished.

On that scale it's not that bad, but it's still absolutely deplorable behaviour. He looks like the typical bully going after the little guys in that video along with his stupid mate.

Some blokes just need to learn when to call it a night, and to hang out with decent people who will pull you into line when you begin to act like a f**kwit

carcharias

Immortal
I remember when Paul Kent was talking about this earlier in the year and he went along the lines of if the footage got out then Wighton would be finished.

On that scale it's not that bad, but it's still absolutely deplorable behaviour. He looks like the typical bully going after the little guys in that video along with his stupid mate.

Some blokes just need to learn when to call it a night, and to hang out with decent people who will pull you into line when you begin to act like a f**kwit

We need the footage of the f**kwit Kent too.
He has had his day in court I think?

kbw

Bench
Not black enough for you Mundine?

I’ve met quite a few people who identify as aboriginal even though they might not look like your stereotypical one

do you have any salsa ..... ?

to go with that chip on your shoulder

Fire's post was quite reasonable

bileduct

Coach
The best punch came from one of Wighton's victims. I wish he went on with it and made Wighton piss himself again.

Latest posts