What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamie Lyon - Out indefinately.

Suitman

Post Whore
Wow, look at all those great posters from the past. Such a shame many of them don't post anymore.
What's sadder is that two of the posters on this page have departed this world.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Wow, look at all those great posters from the past. Such a shame many of them don't post anymore.
What's sadder is that two of the posters on this page have departed this world.
Fishy and who is the other one mate???

IFR33K

Coach
Out of curiosity were any of these posters old?

So bigfella past away too? I recall some were assuming he did but never heard it confirmed.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
A big blow for Parramatta, especially on the back of a big defeat against the Bulldogs.

There aren't too many 22-year-olds who turn their back on lucrative contracts while in peak fitness. If anything, it would be a league player's dream to play NRL football in Sydney.

It seems like this isn't the case - although I suspect we haven't heard the full story. Of all the players that go away for "personal time", most come back. I can understand if he needs some time away, but the timing does seem a little strange - one week into the premiership season.

Whatever Lyon does, we can only hope he is happy with his decision. I'm sure he can see the concern from the rugby league fraternity for his well-being.

Lyon is a quality centre - no-one will make the mistake of saying otherwise. I wonder whether we haven't seen the last of him afterall.
His is a big loss to the game if he remains 'on leave'. :?
Don't worry mate, I'm sure we'll see him back in the NRL.

He's shit. Got scared and ran home to mummy. I doubt we'll be hearing of him again. In fact I'd stake Hindy111's mate's brother's reputation on it.

forward pass

Coach
Wow! I was just reading through this thread and it's true what they say. The old posters were f**ken HEAPS better than the current pack of whingers.

Just like the side we support. The current lot are not much chop but gees we had the best posters back in the good old days.