What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will we ever admit that we cheated??

Thats your answer?
All because afl crowds are 50000 and NRL crowds are 12000 you launch into utter garbage!

Seems to me a cockroach had sex with a flea and out you came you idiot.

You suit the rorting cheating team.
Truth hurts bitch

The giants and suns will never become profitable

As much of a soul as the pins in the map that represent them in fumbleball hq

Melbourne wins at crowds due to superior city planning, I guess 2 heads are better than one when it comes to planning a city, even if it's a cancerous growth on the ass of Australia

Unless you've tried to watch the thwannies at 6pm on a Friday night at the SCG you'll never understand, not on holidays but leaving work at 5pm from parramatta or so and driving in

I'll save you the effort and tell you the truth, it's just not possible, you'll miss the first quarter

On that how much I hate the AFL for ruining cricket, find your own f**king grounds

ouryears

Bench
Truth hurts bitch

The giants and suns will never become profitable

As much of a soul as the pins in the map that represent them in fumbleball hq

Melbourne wins at crowds due to superior city planning, I guess 2 heads are better than one when it comes to planning a city, even if it's a cancerous growth on the ass of Australia

Unless you've tried to watch the thwannies at 6pm on a Friday night at the SCG you'll never understand, not on holidays but leaving work at 5pm from parramatta or so and driving in

I'll save you the effort and tell you the truth, it's just not possible, you'll miss the first quarter

On that how much I hate the AFL for ruining cricket, find your own f**king grounds
And now ya rorters can't even win any more

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Sorry everyone... this guy does not represent all dragons fans..

Out of curiosity ouryears, why did you add the ‘s’ to the end of your name..?

ouryears

Bench
Sorry everyone... this guy does not represent all dragons fans..

Out of curiosity ouryears, why did you add the ‘s’ to the end of your name..?
I sure don’t represent your dumb ass views, hardly anyone does.
So you think the storm are a respectful and honest club
This paints a picture about you too
No pride
Shameful you claim to be a dragon supporter
You claiming that the rorting cheating storm do not deserve sledging makes you an idiot
Rack off

41yearsaint

Juniors
Under Bellamy and Smith's reign. We will always remember the complaining to the ref about a crusher/wrestle tackle. Win at all costs.
Pretty sad legacy for a club.