What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Jarryd Hayne sexual assault trials

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
OFF-CONTRACT NRL star Jarryd Hayne is reportedly being investigated by the NSW Sex Crimes Squad after an alleged sexual assault on NRL grand final night this year.
Channel 9 reports Hayne is the subject of a police investigation after a woman made allegations of sexual assault against him after the pair met up in the Hunter Region on September 30.

According to the report, the woman, who had been in contact with Hayne via social media, claims she suffered injuries during the sexual encounter with the former Test player and has photographic evidence.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...n/news-story/b4b138fda33b12a27ea1a5fd62916478

Uneventful off season for the NRL? lol nah, here's some sexual assault allegations.

Rhyno

First Grade
This alleged incident explains why the eels havnt re-signed him yet we are the cleanskins of the nrl

Apey

Staff member
I don't know Jarryd Hayne. I've never met Jarryd Hayne or had any contact with him, but... *starts crying*

BXQOIdhCIAAIWSl.jpg

Pommy

Coach
If you're referring to the Child Abuse part, don't bother. They just fall under the same umbrella.

I understand that, I’m just saying the poster picked that lone out and it was important to note the and which was between the functions of the squad.