What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Z Nation

mackdadday

Juniors
Just finished season 4 and the intensity levels have risen to honkity-donk-donk. Luckily season 5 is halfway through so i can hurl myself on top on to it like it was a zombie cheese wheel.

Amazing how this show just combines every element and no matter how intense it gets they still keep it hilarious.

mackdadday

Juniors
I have binged about 10 episodes in the last two days to get up now to the latest episode (season 5 episode 6) and literally everyone one of those episodes had a cliffhanger that drew me into the next episode.

Season five is a lot darker than the previous seasons but luckily Doc is along to keep up the chuckles in the face of rolling zombie hordes (literally sixty zombies stuck together rolling through the countryside). Sarge also manages to get hot between seasons four and five miraculously.

mackdadday

Juniors
The bastards at SYFY have mercied it! Great show when it didn't go through the occasional bout of taking itself seriously, and at least the show kind of ended with something definitive. Still i think there was a lot more to tell and i am sorry to bid farewell to the legendary Doc and the upstart 10k. So many ridiculous moments. It made it to 68 episodes in its 5 seasons.

Latest posts