What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Only T20i Australia v South Africa at Gold Coast Sat 17 2018

BuderusIsaBeast

Juniors
Maxwell could have been better tonight but he’s still 38 of 22. The way Warne is going on you would think he’s the problem not our continually hopeless top order

Timbo

Staff member
Commentary has been awful. No one wants to listen to 3 guys having a whinge all night

Warne was at his agenda driven worst, and Gilly always seems to start sentences without knowing how he’ll finish them and it just sounds weird.

Bizarre that it was Andrew Symonds as the calm voice in the comm box.

Bazal

Post Whore
I actually think Roy has the makings of a great commentator....

He's naturally laconic, which I have to admit I enjoy. But he's also got a good cricket brain and he tells it like it is.

Matt23

Staff member
Did Warne mention any suitable candidates to replace Hick?
I expect during the Indian series he'll suggest one of his Victorian mates gets the job, he'll eventually turn on the midget and name drop his old mate Chuck for that job...

Timbo

Staff member
Did Warne mention any suitable candidates to replace Hick?
I expect during the Indian series he'll suggest one of his Victorian mates gets the job, he'll eventually turn on the midget and name drop his old mate Chuck for that job...

He’s been plugging Fawad ‘I can’t crack the Victorian team regularly’ Ahmed for the Australian team all series.

Iafeta

Referee
Ben McDermott lol

I’m sure we can all remember stories of getting players as good as him out on a Saturday arvo in a local club game.

Latest posts