What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne - Make him an Eel for Life

ImTheMan

Juniors
he really needs to learn to keep the monster in its cage
He does need to learn things though I'm not sure that's one of them. Potentially, this is also "victim blaming". Maybe learn to use sound recorder on his phone for instance.

IFR33K

Coach
and some people do it better than others

seriously, ignoring the fact of whether his is guilty or not, he really needs to learn to keep the monster in its cage

Well if you’re going to say that, maybe the ‘victim’ should get off social media and stop looking to be an nrl groupie.

And I’m not a Hayne fan.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Close this thread. Get over it.

Get over it???...

I’ve noticed with interest that you’re carrying on like a complete moron and taking a comment made by our captain completely out of context, and than insulting him using an alias name like the spineless turd you are...

Sorry to get off the topic but I think it’s time you face the club captain and tell him what a dope he is like you did on another website under another guise

chiefy1

Juniors
Get over it???...

I’ve noticed with interest that you’re carrying on like a complete moron and taking a comment made by our captain completely out of context, and than insulting him using an alias name like the spineless turd you are...

Sorry to get off the topic but I think it’s time you face the club captain and tell him what a dope he is like you did on another website under another guise

I never used another guise on another club website. You've got that wrong for a start

Incorrect

Coach
He does need to learn things though I'm not sure that's one of them. Potentially, this is also "victim blaming". Maybe learn to use sound recorder on his phone for instance.
Didn't our footy club board do that when they were talking about rorting the salary cap a couple of years back?? I guess the lesson is, use your discretion when deciding what to record and what not to record...

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
So I am gunna pay a person next year to make a claim against the best player in the Grand Final team.

As you are guilty immediately against any claim.

Maybe one in the finals then one before the GF.

Guilty as claimed.

Gronk

Staff member
Australian netball legend Liz Ellis has criticised the NRL for the double standards in handling controversies involving players.

On Sports Sunday Ellis said that the recent sexual assault allegations against Jarryd Hayne were used as a "convenient" excuse not to re-sign the off-contract cross-code star.

Ellis said she believed there may have been different circumstances if Hayne was still in his hey-day.

N"Everything that you hear is both the Eels and the Dragons have gone cold on Jarryd Hayne," Ellis said.

"My problem with all of this is, it seems like all of this is an excuse.

"Parramatta went cold on Hayne beforehand, this is an excuse to not sign him.

"When he was at the peak of his powers, if he was at a contract renegotiation then and this stuff had of come up, you wouldn't have had the clubs walking away."

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/nrl-li...fd3-4e5d-a057-3d7e0f2a614e?ocid=Social-9NewsS

TheParraboy

Staff member
Liz Ellis talks real loud and in your face like she knows it all, but offers little to no substance in return

She went on to say NRL are not doing enough, but then offered she has no idea what needs to be done

Different circumstance if Hayne was in the prime of his career? of course,he would have a contract already well prior this allegation

Australian netball legend Liz Ellis has criticised the NRL for the double standards in handling controversies involving players.

On Sports Sunday Ellis said that the recent sexual assault allegations against Jarryd Hayne were used as a "convenient" excuse not to re-sign the off-contract cross-code star.

Ellis said she believed there may have been different circumstances if Hayne was still in his hey-day.

N"Everything that you hear is both the Eels and the Dragons have gone cold on Jarryd Hayne," Ellis said.

"My problem with all of this is, it seems like all of this is an excuse.

"Parramatta went cold on Hayne beforehand, this is an excuse to not sign him.

"When he was at the peak of his powers, if he was at a contract renegotiation then and this stuff had of come up, you wouldn't have had the clubs walking away."

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/nrl-li...fd3-4e5d-a057-3d7e0f2a614e?ocid=Social-9NewsS
What a pointless point.

Incorrect

Coach
So what exactly is she angry about? Serious question. Is she pissed off with the Eels and Dragons for not signing Hayne?? Am I on the right track? She's disappointed that a sexual assault allegation has been the catalyst for both clubs to defer interest in him?? If that's not a valid reason then what is??

Just another loudmouth getting all wound up in this age of Outrage for the sake of being outraged....

Gazzamatta

Coach
So what exactly is she angry about? Serious question. Is she pissed off with the Eels and Dragons for not signing Hayne?? Am I on the right track? She's disappointed that a sexual assault allegation has been the catalyst for both clubs to defer interest in him?? If that's not a valid reason then what is??

Just another loudmouth getting all wound up in this age of Outrage for the sake of being outraged....
Erin Molan says hi. Did she ever apologize to Semi?