What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Vic Mackey

Referee
Watson and Guerra are not on overs. SKD is on far less than 400.

But making up crap is fun, so carry on.

Whilst no one truly knows what anyone is on, with the cap increases $400kpa isn’t massive for a decent center/winger these days.

Last edited:

macavity

Referee
Whilst no one truly knows what anyone is on, with the cap increases $400kpa isn’t massive for a decent center/winger these days.

I don't know much, but I know SKD is on 250k for us, and Guerra is on less than he was on at the Roosters.

Vic Mackey

Referee
No but know people who do. They don’t tell me much but enough to know that.

FWIW I have heard the same about Guerra from a reliable source. On less than his Roosters days when the cap was much smaller.

I just find it funny when people claim to have inside info about what everyone gets paid. It’s not like the strength and conditioning trainers know what the players are on. In reality there are 2-3 people In the entire club who know what all the players are paid.

Annyong

Juniors
I just find it funny when people claim to have inside info about what everyone gets paid. It’s not like the strength and conditioning trainers know what the players are on. In reality there are 2-3 people In the entire club who know what all the players are paid.
How do you know? Do you work for a club?

Tommy Smith

Referee