What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Membership

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Andrew Hill (Dogs CEO) said at a members forum last week that the Penrith game the ‘Dogs are taking there next year is to give the fans a taste of what the stadium is like. It sounded a lot like they will be playing the majority of games there when ANZ is getting redeveloped.
Hopefully we stay there afterwards too.

juro

Bench
If we exclude all the teams who haven't reported yet for this year, the other teams are up 16,185 compared to last year. The only team which is currently behind is the Raiders.

Timmah

Staff member
I'd be fairly optimistic with the new Parra stadium, we will crack 350,000 members this year.
It wouldn't surprise me if the Tigers and Bulldogs ran specific memberships options closer to their games there, which could really boost numbers late on.

Timmah

Staff member
upload_2018-11-20_9-22-33.png

Trying to keep updates matched to the same day last year where possible. Clubs appear to have gone into secretive mode this year, still 5 not providing any numbers and Parra not yet on sale.

As a result we're about 53k behind last year - the 5 clubs who were reporting last year but aren't this year make up 55k so in theory we're likely ahead of the same point, but that's all speculation at the moment.

https://leagueunlimited.com/news/32567-2019-nrl-club-membership-tracker/

Western_Eel

Juniors
it just shows how unorganized the eels are, if they wait too long they will probably lose numbers.
Hurry up and get your shit together.

Timmah

Staff member
it just shows how unorganized the eels are, if they wait too long they will probably lose numbers.
I'm gonna suggest that the stadium has a lot to do with that. They're usually on sale a lot earlier, I think we can give them a grace period this year.

Delboy

First Grade
The Eels have confirmed most of the renewals, the final hold up is due to seat changes and extra seats.
A number of new renewals etc have also been proceeding which have delayed the auto renewals. Numbers should be good when payments are taken, definitely not disorganised, more a problem of allowing seat choice and extras.

Latest posts