What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sheffield Shield 2018/19

Bazal

Post Whore
NSW win by 163 in the end.

QLD never in the hunt, really. Their tail outperformed the top order....a familiar story.

Iafeta

Referee
Bailey and his wonky stance are averaging 5.62 this year. Maybe just bat normal son and it might be ok?

Bazal

Post Whore
Meanwhile Fatty Finch dismissed after looking good for exactly 50 in tough-ish conditions.

Handscomb still there on 70, actually playing front foot shots which is a good sign.

jargan83

Coach
Any of the test players lining up Jargs???

I'm not there yet, finishing work in about 30 mins to head across.

A quick glance online says Nathan Lyon for NSW while Darsh and Levers are playing for WA.

Edit: Should have checked rest of the thread!

Bazal

Post Whore
Handscomb out for 81. Was looking good for a hundred but I think losing Finch and then Maxwell for a duck, and having Seb Gotch 7 off 40 balls or something at the other end made him feel like he needed to score.

Still, takes him to about 380 for the season at about 55. Given he's playing off the front foot again and looks to have confidence back, he might just see himself recalled to the middle order at some stage this summer.

jargan83

Coach
Pitch looks very green from where I’m sitting.

I’m sure it will be much more barren for the Test vs India.

Latest posts