What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
I would say that you are in the minority Suity. I will read him in a different light perhaps now.

Ok no more jokes. It seems I have upset people

To make clear.

Bones on bones - False
Mick - True and so was his rumour
Penrith - False. I never lived there.
Gus Gould obbsession - True, I think he is wonderful and wish he took over here 7yrs ago
Caravan adventures - False and the whole taking off around wherever.
Contacts in tennis - False
Contacts with 49rs - False

Mahoney is around 178,not too far off but yeah whoever measures this stuff needs to go back to school.

Sorry mate, Dont mean to be rude. Mahoney is not close to 178cm at all. I stood bye him last week and he was up to my chin and I'm 184cm.
I think he is actually like 172-174 Max

Here are 2 pictures. Ray stone is 180cm tall & there is a difference easy in there height.
192a2270.jpg 192a1119.jpg Norman who is 184cm tall. even with Mahoneys hat sitting higher he isn't close

Sorry mate, Dont mean to be rude. Mahoney is not close to 178cm at all. I stood bye him last week and he was up to my chin and I'm 184cm.
I think he is actually like 172-174 Max

Here are 2 pictures. Ray stone is 180cm tall & there is a difference easy in there height.
View attachment 25107 View attachment 25108 Norman who is 184cm tall. even with Mahoneys hat sitting higher he isn't close

I'm sure you're right, but you can't judge this from photos when the players are at different distances from the camera.

strider

Post Whore
Ok no more jokes. It seems I have upset people

To make clear.

Bones on bones - False
Mick - True and so was his rumour
Penrith - False. I never lived there.
Gus Gould obbsession - True, I think he is wonderful and wish he took over here 7yrs ago
Caravan adventures - False and the whole taking off around wherever.
Contacts in tennis - False
Contacts with 49rs - False
Omfg ... to say i am shattered and disillussioned is an understatement

Dibs

Bench
I've only ever seen hindy111 as another Maroubra Eel. Took me a while to work it out, but it's been clear mate that he has been taking the piss for months.
When looked at in that light, it's all very amusing seeing people get upset and abuse him.
Really? I reckon the rest of us realized he was taking the piss for years. Bit slow aren’t you. Plus I don’t see anyone getting upset and abusing him, just people making fun of him. People like Hindy111 just crave attention good or bad we just give him what he asks. Now if you want to see someone get upset and abuse someone, go back and read your own replies to Bartman. Could never understand why you would bite so hard when in the right light he was just playing with you

hindy111

Post Whore
Really? I reckon the rest of us realized he was taking the piss for years. Bit slow aren’t you. Plus I don’t see anyone getting upset and abusing him, just people making fun of him. People like Hindy111 just crave attention good or bad we just give him what he asks. Now if you want to see someone get upset and abuse someone, go back and read your own replies to Bartman. Could never understand why you would bite so hard when in the right light he was just playing with you

Its over. Hindy11 is so passae, your like the old 70s dude still taking lsd and heroin. Times have changed. Get over this hindy111 guy. He come clean. And wont be telling any of his stories again. What more do you want?

Dibs

Bench
Its over. Hindy11 is so passae, your like the old 70s dude still taking lsd and heroin. Times have changed. Get over this hindy111 guy. He come clean. And wont be telling any of his stories again. What more do you want?
I don’t know, I’ve seen what meth has done to you

The Colonel

Immortal
So how much money do we have left? Recent reports reckon we offered the fallen son $500k.

I still reckon we need an intimidating prop and would go for Napa. I like the idea of another hooker. Concede we can’t get both for 2019.

I hear we are after Munster for 2020.

Roosters are happy to let Napa and Dogs are throwing big dollars at him. Played Origin but he has a judiciary record a mile long which means any suspension he cops will likely be long - Dogs are talking $3.6 mill over 4 years and I don’t think he is worth that. I don’t really think he is an intimidator either.

I think we will pick up Danny Levi early next week nd would be very happy with he and Mahoney for next season.

I would be swinging for the fences on James Fisher Harris, Reece Robson or Wayne Egan (if Mahoney doesn’t work out) Josh Kerr and Joe Ofehengaue. We have 20 players off contract in a year where the off contract players are slim pickings really...