What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

Sanity have been treated as a joke since they were called up. They are barely on TV so I didn't expect them to be taken seriously.

Joe on the other hand, there is rumors he is hurt (was brought in to pinch hit for Bryan in Saudi Arabia, and obviously they kept him around for Survivor Series).

bileduct

Coach
I'm trying to get back into wrestling after switching it off around 15 years ago, and I gotta say I was impressed with NXT Takeover: Wargames II. A whole bunch of people I'd never heard of before putting on some pretty spectacular matches.

Survivor Series, on the other hand, was boring as shit and reminded me of why I stopped watching.

Also, WWE may go on about its women's division but they clearly can't write stories or characters for them. They're all pretty much one dimensional.

mackdadday

Juniors
Just to fantasy book Raw for this Monday, im wondering how difficult it could be..With a few seconds thought how i could book this 3 hour show..

-Seth Rollins comes out for an intercontinental open challenge. Mustafa Ali answers it. Awesome 15 minute match. Ambrose watches from ringside and says nothing. Seth wins, Ali gets the love he deserves.
-Back stage segment love fest with sasha and bayley. They have a big match against tamina and nia.
-AOP vs the B-Team. AOP absolutely annihilates them getting their aura back. Roode and Gable are about looking for a rematch
-Elias mini performance. Roode and Gable are still around they pummel the guy turning heel and setting up roode vs elias down the track which is new and fresh.
-Rhousey vs Dana. Rhousey goes over in seconds almost. While rousey is leaving, Ember moon comes out and bumps her on the way to the ring.
-Moon vs Mickie. when moon is doing the eclipse she bags out rhonda.
-McIntyre Vs Balor
-Backstage segment Sasha throws bayley through a window Rockers style
-Hawkins vs Jinder in a raggady anne costume match
-Bayley comes out to fight nia and tamina alone. gets decimated in seconds
Main Event:Lashley vs Corbin in a loser goes to the b-show match.

I would love to see what they did with nicki cross and have the occasional nxt wrestler turn up for a one off. Have a velveteen or an UE come out and cost lashley the match. Lashley to sd, AJ to RAW.

Big Pete

Referee
Wwe match of the year, was the main event of TLC. Do yourselves a favour and watch it.

It certainly had it's moments. There were quite a few slow spots in the match where the girls struggled to set the furniture, but when it got going it was as good a spot-fest as any. Becky's dive through the table and Charlotte's spear was a thing of beauty. Normally I find the spear through the barricade old hat, but the timing of the spot was picture perfect.

Glad to see Asuka go over as well. I thought it was a joke she went down to Carmella and a real credit to her that the fans remain invested despite the limited opportunities to shine. Also sets up Ronda/Becky nicely for Mania.

The only other match I caught was Bryan/Styles. Quite slow in the beginning, but when they started to ramp up the striking, the crowd got into it. A couple of neat near-falls before Bryan finished Styles off in fitting fashion.

Also sounds like the WWE are about to hit the reset button.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
It certainly had it's moments. There were quite a few slow spots in the match where the girls struggled to set the furniture, but when it got going it was as good a spot-fest as any. Becky's dive through the table and Charlotte's spear was a thing of beauty. Normally I find the spear through the barricade old hat, but the timing of the spot was picture perfect.

Glad to see Asuka go over as well. I thought it was a joke she went down to Carmella and a real credit to her that the fans remain invested despite the limited opportunities to shine. Also sets up Ronda/Becky nicely for Mania.

The only other match I caught was Bryan/Styles. Quite slow in the beginning, but when they started to ramp up the striking, the crowd got into it. A couple of neat near-falls before Bryan finished Styles off in fitting fashion.

Also sounds like the WWE are about to hit the reset button.

Yeah the reset button is getting pushed, Becky will be on raw from now on surely, Vinnie has to do something to stop the rot.

Good show all around. A few results I feel went the wrong way (Why is McIntyre losing) but it put the pin in a lot of storys and opens up some new possibilities which is good.

Just on Asuka, if the rumors are true, when Becky announced her replacement for SS and went down the line, Vince was shocked Asuka got such a big reaction and decided t push her for this match. I guess this sets up Becky vs Rousey & Charlotte vs Asuka II for the belts at Mania which is certainly a good thing.

mackdadday

Juniors
Vince McMahons idea of fresh matches for next week: Lashley vs Elias 24 and Dolph VS Drew Vs Finn to continue week 85 of their feuds.

Tigers1986

Juniors
Sasha getting some shine all of a sudden. Heavens me it's refreshing. 0.1% chance that she wins, but good to see it happen.

Latest posts