What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

callmack1

Staff member
I think AJ will go now which will be a bit of a shame as he's a Souths junior, part of the 2014 Premiership winning squad and I like him but hopefully that will free up some space to re-sign AJ.

I wonder what's taking so long in regards to announcing Sutto's re-signing. Perhaps the club is gonna time it to boost membership numbers? They've done that in the past.

Zampech makes Queensland's Emerging Origin U18s squad: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2018/11/19/zampech-makes-queenslands-emerging-origin-u18s-squad/

Last edited:
I think AJ will go now which will be a bit of a shame as he's a Souths junior, part of the 2014 Premiership winning squad and I like him but hopefully that will free up some space to re-sign AJ.

I wonder what's taking so long in regards to announcing Sutto's re-signing. Perhaps the club is gonna time it to boost membership numbers? They've done that in the past.

Zampech makes Queensland's Emerging Origin U18s squad: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2018/11/19/zampech-makes-queenslands-emerging-origin-u18s-squad/
All the signings are announced and Timmy’s to try boost membership mate.

handyman2190

Bench
We can’t match it because we just paid massive overs for a one trick pony. If Cook has extended, look forward to four more years of cap pressure and second rate signings.
Richo dosent bow to pressure, ala crighton, we made him an offer which i think is bet 750 to 800k take it or leave it is richos attitude,and dont forget bennet says as well,yes agreed 1 trick pony who will have difficulty matching this years efforts

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
We can’t match it because we just paid massive overs for a one trick pony. If Cook has extended, look forward to four more years of cap pressure and second rate signings.

I’m personally a very big fan of Cook so I’ll have to politely disagree.

A lot of people think Cook benefitted off the resurgence of the Burgess twins but I think it was the other way around. The Burgess twins were benefitting off of having another threat in the middle of the field. They weren’t targeted as much this year as Cook was and as a result had tremendous impact off the bench and on a tiring forward pack. Speed and power is a deadly combination through the middle and I think without Cook we only have power.

Pauly1

Juniors
I’m personally a very big fan of Cook so I’ll have to politely disagree.

A lot of people think Cook benefitted off the resurgence of the Burgess twins but I think it was the other way around. The Burgess twins were benefitting off of having another threat in the middle of the field. They weren’t targeted as much this year as Cook was and as a result had tremendous impact off the bench and on a tiring forward pack. Speed and power is a deadly combination through the middle and I think without Cook we only have power.
Burgess bros hold the ball, we win games.
Its a proven fact.
Its not rocket science!

Pauly1

Juniors
Richo dosent bow to pressure, ala crighton, we made him an offer which i think is bet 750 to 800k take it or leave it is richos attitude,and dont forget bennet says as well,yes agreed 1 trick pony who will have difficulty matching this years efforts
Richo bows to pressure, look at his gut!:p:p:p

Latest posts