What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons chase Jarryd Hayne

Crush

Coach
Bulletproof
You're a smart man OT, that much is evident. If you reckon I am a liar and making shit up go ahead and say it but I think you know I'm not that guy. Hell, I've been posting on here for a couple of years now, and although anonymous you get to work out the frauds, the crazies, the fictitious and the genuine.
If you think I am lying then call me out, don't beat around the bush.

Old Timer

Coach
You're a smart man OT, that much is evident. If you reckon I am a liar and making shit up go ahead and say it but I think you know I'm not that guy. Hell, I've been posting on here for a couple of years now, and although anonymous you get to work out the frauds, the crazies, the fictitious and the genuine.
If you think I am lying then call me out, don't beat around the bush.
Very defensive and misguided on your part
I am not calling you a liar for it is obvious that someone told you something but my point is the veracity of the 3rd party information in itself which you have now passed on as fact.
You may choose to accept it but that doesn’t mean it is therefore a fact.
Your evidence as such wouldn’t hold too much stock in a legal case.

The calm one

Juniors
And your proof of your fact is?
I am not going to go into what happened word for word. Let's just say that the Hayne camp got to greedy re the length of the contract and the $ he was going to be on. This has been going on for a while now and was no closer to been solved. Old mate told me he would have ended up been a rah rah before the policeman got involved

Crush

Coach
Very defensive and misguided on your part
I am not calling you a liar for it is obvious that someone told you something but my point is the veracity of the 3rd party information in itself which you have now passed on as fact.
You may choose to accept it but that doesn’t mean it is therefore a fact.
Your evidence as such wouldn’t hold too much stock in a legal case.
How can you say that without knowing who the person in question is?
Lets just imagine, and this is not the case, that the person in question that gave the information was, I don't know, Peter Doust for example.
If Peter Doust told me that Hayne was a done deal then would that 3rd party information not be fact? I mean he would know would he not? Should I not accept it as fact if Peter Doust told me information? Or are you in fact questioning that Peter Doust knows the facts?

Old Timer

Coach
How can you say that without knowing who the person in question is?
Lets just imagine, and this is not the case, that the person in question that gave the information was, I don't know, Peter Doust for example.
If Peter Doust told me that Hayne was a done deal then would that 3rd party information not be fact? I mean he would know would he not? Should I not accept it as fact if Peter Doust told me information? Or are you in fact questioning that Peter Doust knows the facts?
Nice try but can’t accept the explanation in this instance unless you reveal the original source
I had people tell me they had it on good authority he was never coming but as I didn’t know the conveyor of the initial message I noted it but don’t consider it as fact.
Been many a player that was coming to our club that somehow couldn’t find their way to Kogarah.

Crush

Coach
Nice try but can’t accept the explanation in this instance unless you reveal the original source
I had people tell me they had it on good authority he was never coming but as I didn’t know the conveyor of the initial message I noted it but don’t consider it as fact.
Been many a player that was coming to our club that somehow couldn’t find their way to Kogarah.
We both know that I am not going to give the source, as I said, you're a smart man, and I am not an idiot.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
upload_2018-11-21_5-49-26.png
1492362_cd7612b035_b.jpg

b8975eaa-c8ab-4d11-aadc-22f20ea1c728_1.11fa958b49c201b15140c5cba90eef8a.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2018-11-21_5-48-18.png
    upload_2018-11-21_5-48-18.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 1

Old Timer

Coach
Your family friend was spot on.
We made an offer that is for sure.
Hi Samy
How goes the rehab?
No one is questioning that we made an offer that is obvious and well documented
The question is did Hayne accept it and was the deal done, signed, sealed & delivered and pulled due his latest fiasco?

Latest posts