What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 High Rollers Fantasy League

kurt faulk

Coach

Fornette is a dumb f**k. He starts a fight and wants to punch another player who has a helmet and shoulder pads on. He gets ejected when the jags have the ball at the half yard line. So instead of him scoring a td the jags don't score and lose the game from that point on. Now he gets suspended for a week.

dogslife

Coach
My luck was bound to run out at some point, but losing by .05 is f**king bogus man! Would rather lose by 105

nick87

Coach
I’d be happy if EVERYONE shits the bed
No one can come over the top of me by 110+ to get my $150 if no one scores 110 haha

kurt faulk

Coach

man the the steelers dbs are f**king shit. how do you give up 14 passes to one player? i stopped watching when one of them was intercepting a pass in the endzone but was tackled by another dumb f**k on his own team, popping the ball up into the air and straight into the arms of allen. the dumb f**ks. if i wanted to watch a clown show i'd watch a circus.

having said that the loss is on me because for some f**ked up reason i started david moore and he didn't even get one catch. a goose egg always means bad things for your team and it certainly made the difference this week.

kurt faulk

Coach

maybe, instead of trying to screw bell because they're f**kwits, the stealers could have spent that $14m on dbs that know how to play defense. so glad that prick move has backfired on them.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Somehow snuck into the #2 seed while scraping around the fringes of the playoffs for most of the year. I think a loss would have had me right out of it. Tis bittersweet that the win came via Steelers' ineptitude.

Good work, @nick87 getting a second points scoring title, welcome to the club!

Playoffs should be fun, the last few weeks have shown it's pretty wide open. Never forget, Mark Sanchez is a championship winning QB in this league, anything can happen. Good luck!

kurt faulk

Coach

a couple of results went my way so i scraped into the playoffs. hurts to miss out on the 2nd spot because fournette is a bonehead. hopefully he can make up for it in the playoffs.

abpanther

Staff member
Man I have no idea how my spare parts team has made the playoffs but we're there now and anything can happen!

kurt faulk

Coach

Trust.

I come up against the team that pretty much doubles the points any other contender put up.

I hate this game.

zombie jesus

Staff member
The week off has been good, got to see Sanchez and Jones flunk it without having to play them.

Not sure I've made a decent waiver wire pick up that's contributed for more than a week or 2 all year. Ware is the only one to sorta pay off but I've had to hold him on and off for quite a few weeks before fluking a pay off.

My D by committee approach worked well but it hurts the waiver priority.

Latest posts