What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne - Make him an Eel for Life

Gronk

Staff member
NRL fallen star Jarryd Hayne’s alleged victim’s app claim: ‘You hurt me’
NOVEMBER 20, 2018Exclusive: The woman allegedly sexually assaulted by rugby league star Jarryd Hayne told him hours after the attack “you’ve hurt me”, police will allege.

Communicating through the same social media app they had met through, the 26-year-old messaged the former Parramatta Eel allegedly telling him how badly he had injured her.

An exchange of messages between the two, in which she accuses him of physically damaging her, will form part of the evidence in the case against the 30-year-old athlete.

According to police, Hayne did not admit to anything in his replies.

The woman later told police she he had bitten her on her vagina in the attack on NRL grand final night at her home in the Hunter Region.

Police will allege he kept a cab driver outside with the meter running while he went into the woman’s bedroom.

He then allegedly took off her clothes and bit her, causing her to bleed profusely.

The woman’s mother was in the home at the time.

After the alleged assault, Hayne then took the cab back to Sydney.

It was reported he was seen drinking with another NRL player at western Sydney bowling club at 3am.

It is alleged Hayne and the woman had struck up a social media relationship and talked about going to a house party when Hayne arrived at her home, where the pair went into a room.

Hayne was charged on Monday with aggravated sexual assault, which carries a maximum 20-year jail term if proven.

https://www.outline.com/skqYX7

TheParraboy

Staff member
Wonder if they will investigate if this woman had other guys come over on the day?

Doesn’t look good for Hayne whatsoever to date, but the timeline of her texting him ‘hours after the attack’ and if she indeed had other blokes over in this time might me something worth exploring in Haynes defence.

Like I said at this stage all down hill for Jarryd

Gronk

Staff member
Wonder if they will investigate if this woman had other guys come over on the day?

Doesn’t look good for Hayne whatsoever to date, but the timeline of her texting him ‘hours after the attack’ and if she indeed had other blokes over in this time might me something worth exploring in Haynes defence.

Like I said at this stage all down hill for Jarryd

Promiscuity has little to do with consent.

A Lawyer in Ireland tried that on recently, even to suggest that a g-string implied consent.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Promiscuity has little to do with consent.

A Lawyer in Ireland tried that on recently, even to suggest that a g-string implied consent.

Missed the point

Defence could be maybe some else harmed her.
Then again I’d assume maybe DNA would come into it?

Once again, doesn’t look good for Hayne at this stage

Gronk

Staff member
WTF were you merkins on about last night, I have a big week at work and you merkins all lose your minds.
@ImTheMan was channeling Elaine’s psychiatrist.

images

Gronk

Staff member
Missed the point

Defence could be maybe some else harmed her.
Then again I’d assume maybe DNA would come into it?

Once again, doesn’t look good for Hayne at this stage

We are only getting one side of the story RN. Maybe she is delusional and he only popped to borrow a cup of sugar.

hindy111

Post Whore
We are only getting one side of the story RN. Maybe she is delusional and he only popped to borrow a cup of sugar.

So they are chatting, she invites him over and haven't met before. He goes over whilst drunk to borrow a cup of sugar and she invites him in. I can only assume she was pretty excited Hayne come to see her....
He then rips her clothes off, bites her pussy and leaves.....

The whole story sounds jerry springer like.