What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Jarryd Hayne sexual assault trials

T-Boon

Coach
Naturally.

But the issues that have been leaked to the media tell me Hayne can successfully defend an allegation of aggravated sexual assault.

Well you look nerdy smart so this make me feel a lot better.

TheFrog

Coach
Not sure it can given the alleged events have taken place after the event in question.
Not for a minute suggesting he's guilty, but if he's a guest of Her Majesty he's not going to be able to appear in a courtroom in San Jose to defend himself.

TheFrog

Coach
My Christ, lol wtf was he doing? Cannibalising her? Poor lad just needs some coaching in the art of sucking a peach.
This is Jarryd Hayne. He was a celebrity round Parramatta way before he was old enough to vote. He's rising 31 now. If he hadn't learnt how to suck a peach by the time he was 19, with what he'd have had access to, there is more to it.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Not for a minute suggesting he's guilty, but if he's a guest of Her Majesty he's not going to be able to appear in a courtroom in San Jose to defend himself.
Never heard of video link?

TheFrog

Coach
Never heard of video link?
I have, but how are they going to make him pay? After all, the only reason Lodge is paying is because the NRL demands it. Jarryd may not have that problem to worry about.

May be one for someone versed in matters of law, such as Mr Fire, as to whether someone already in jail can be made to give evidence by video in a civil matter overseas.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I have, but how are they going to make him pay? After all, the only reason Lodge is paying is because the NRL demands it. Jarryd may not have that problem to worry about.
You're going way down a rabbit hole that assumes and speculates too much for my liking.